02-16-12 04:26 AM
296 ... 678910 ...
tools
    I have upgraded to version 1.0.15.3. with bold9700.
    The maximum guys i can load is only 50!

anyone can help on this? thx!
    11-11-10 12:33 AM
    LOL wow.. I honestly can't believe what you guys put yourself through.. why go through all this frustration on such a crappy app? I mean I remember back in April when the beta first came out, and I thought by now you'd be on 2nd or third official release but it's still not even out?? lmao.. If you're that desperate for male attention, just go on Adam4adam. or just get an ipod touch and run it on that.
    11-11-10 05:22 AM
    I'm so homophobic.....
    11-11-10 05:36 AM
    unable to connect to the service, please try later ...
    its annoying.....
    11-11-10 11:06 AM
    okay so am in Toronto and last two days when am logging on to Grindr it showing that am in Montreal so all my closest matches are from there. How do i change the setting it is driving me nuts!! PLEASE HELP!
    11-12-10 08:04 AM
    Can someone PIN me the link for the beta app? 231DB021
    11-15-10 08:44 PM
    would love to help test as well PIN 31F96E41
    11-20-10 01:31 PM
    Please let me know which version is best for Bberry Curve 8330??

I've tried 2:

version 9 - decent, but after a while (half a day) I can hear that I'm receving messages, but I don't intercept ANY of them, even after restart/reload

version 14 (latest) - verrry buggy on my Curve. Lots of "stuck" hourglasses and no profile pics upon zoom. restarted/reloaded to no avail

should I try any other versions in between for my Curve 8330? I'm going on vacation soon and would be great to have some fun in my hotel room.

Please help a fellow gay.. thanks a billion.

PS Great thread OP!
    11-23-10 03:40 PM
    So i had to get a new bold (white) and on my older bold my grindr beta worked. I downloaded it again from my email i saved.it worked for a week then suddenly it stopped working!! of course i searched online and found out about some restrictions etc on different plans, however i dont have these issue. called tmobile and they refreshed my network, took battery out etc, yet nothing worked! even reinstalling grindr! So they told me it was an application issue, nothing to do with them. i cant connect to grindr even on wifi! i emailed grindr bbhelp but i havent received anything back, nor do i find anything online about this. anyone else having the same issue?
    thanks!
    11-30-10 11:09 PM
    So I downloaded the latest Grindr update (1.0.15.6) and now it won't open period. I keep getting the "java.lang.NullPointerException" error. I sent an email to Grindr but all they did was auto reply with the whole "Go to this apple site for the fix" even though I stated like 10 times in my email that it was for a blackberry. Anyone else having this issue and know where I can downgrade at? Or should I just say **** it and remove it till they get it working way better than it actually is. Its been in Beta forever and its starting to **** me off how I mention issues and they ignore it.
    12-04-10 03:41 PM
    Hi all I have bb 9000 bold currently using version 1.0.15.6 having issues chatting.
    It seems to me I can't receive chat, can you give me some tips on how to fix this.
    THANK YOU!
    12-06-10 12:54 PM
    Uninstall it and then reinstall it from the link in the last e-mail they sent out in October if you have it. Should give you version 1.0.15.6 I wonder why they stopped sending out e-mails?
    12-09-10 01:28 PM
    Here you go. I've been getting about 3-4 updates a month.

http://bb.v10a15-6.grindr.com.s3.ama...com/Grindr.jad
    Last edited by scuebydue; 12-13-10 at 12:00 AM.
    12-12-10 11:18 PM
    [QUOTE=scuebydue;5860273]Here you go. I've been getting about 3-4 updates a month.

Thanks for the link....it's working pretty good so far...GPS is quite accurate, but off sometimes...just need to refresh.
    12-14-10 04:28 PM
    //bb.v10a15-6.grindr.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Grindr.jad

Link fails to download for me ( I get a 907 COD error. Anyone got another link they can share? Pin 25F26907
    01-12-11 08:30 AM
    //bb.v10a15-6.grindr.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Grindr.jad

Link fails to download for me ( I get a 907 COD error. Anyone got another link they can share? Pin 25F26907
    I have the same error.

Could any one please help..?

234A6D9D
    01-18-11 06:21 AM
    Anyone got a link to share? thanks i advance
    Pin: 21B32A84
    01-20-11 01:26 PM
    the versions that are out there seem to work. i've just deleted and reinstalled a couple times when it completely locked up on me, and all my info was somehow still there, with the same settings on who was blocked etc. (except the notification noise did turn back on?)

anyways, I feel like they've got to be getting close to the full release, because the beta versions are getting fairly stable now. they've also asked people to go to grindr.com/suggest to make recommendations about what you want to see, so we should definitely make use of that while they make the final decisions. things like new features, whether we want more filters (ethnicity, etc), and maybe an option to save or delete chats after a specified period of time. i dunno what else...
    01-27-11 03:33 PM
    I'm going to try to delete grindr, then reinstall. I'll let you know how that goes
    I know this is naughty of me to even ask but I'm really tired of waiting on the app to be downloaded to the general public... Any ideas where I can download it? I've looked everywhere and the only option I am left with is to ask someone for the link.

Can you help? if you think you can then pin me: 23B4BD19

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 05:02 AM
    Anyone got a link to share? thanks i advance
    Pin: 21B32A84
    I know this is naughty of me to even ask but I'm really tired of waiting on the app to be downloaded to the general public... Any ideas where I can download it? I've looked everywhere and the only option I am left with is to ask someone for the link.

Can you help? if you think you can then pin me: 23B4BD19

01-28-11 05:03 AM
    LOL wow.. I honestly can't believe what you guys put yourself through.. why go through all this frustration on such a crappy app? I mean I remember back in April when the beta first came out, and I thought by now you'd be on 2nd or third official release but it's still not even out?? lmao.. If you're that desperate for male attention, just go on Adam4adam. or just get an ipod touch and run it on that.
    Giovanni, I agree with you on a few things primarily regarding how ridiculous that its been a year and still no release! SHOCKING. But there is no need to be rude. Some gay men don't have the time togo out and meet guys (and most men just want to get laid). Grind'r is a very cool app and I don't feel people who love their BB's should have to resort to getting another device to get the one app. It should be no question that it be release on blackberry aswell. Million of people around the world own a blackberry and certain apps that are so successful on the iPhone should be made available to Blackberry - that's a given...

01-28-11 05:11 AM
    I'm having the same problem J0hnny described in this forum months ago...My Grindr just froze up the other day and now I can't get it to do anything even after deleting, reinstalling, a new version, an old version and clearing all the pic thumbnails...

J0hnny mentioned 'grindr reset my communication settings' and then all was fine...

Does anyone know what he might have meant by that? I wanna try to see if it fixes me...

Thanks in advance,
    Steve
    02-09-11 02:01 PM
    Anyone have a link for the latest version 1.1? My version crapped out and when I try to reinstall it just sticks... :-(
    02-11-11 02:48 PM
    hey, ive been search for grindr on blackberry 8520 but can't seem to find it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr could anyone send the link to my pin i would be really greatful xx

bbpin - 219CBDC9
    02-17-11 07:37 PM
    I just 'upgraded' to the latest version 1.0.17.0 on my Bold9700. Crap!! Won't even load past the main screen. Deleted it, rebooted and reinstalled 10 times now and still the same thing. It does not sign on. Would be nice to be able to downgrade to last version. The link only lets you download the current version. Anybody know a way around this?
    02-21-11 07:29 PM
296 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD