Can someone tell if I need to download the app from itunes or is there a place to download it to my phone?
    you need to sign up to test the beta bb version... google it
    08-02-10 07:52 PM
    Can anyone help me VIA pin to get this app. I know about the reg on the grindr site...
    316F43D3
    08-03-10 11:08 AM
    Anyone know how much longer it's going to be in beta? Are there any other apps like grindr that are available on blackberry?
    08-03-10 06:53 PM
    Hi There, I've had a BB for ages but have never downloaded an app before. How do I install grindr? I've gone into the Browser --> Visit Blackberry App World and then searched for 'grindr' and it says "sorry, 'grindr' did not match anything!".
    08-10-10 12:10 AM
    Hi There, I've had a BB for ages but have never downloaded an app before. How do I install grindr? I've gone into the Browser --> Visit Blackberry App World and then searched for 'grindr' and it says "sorry, 'grindr' did not match anything!".
    You have to visit Grindr.com and sign up for the BlackBerry beta. You'll receive an email with a link and instructions if you're selected to be a beta tester.
    08-10-10 04:04 AM
    Hello all - i just finally got the download for this app and am having trouble installing it on my storm two. Whenver I get to the terms and conditions window that I have to approve, my touch screen wont let me scroll down to actually see what button i have to press. The phone wont even let me turn it sideways when i try to switch views. has anyone had a similar problem or possibly know anything i could try?
    08-10-10 01:38 PM
    HOW can I download Grindr for Storm?? where is the link please
    08-11-10 01:28 AM
    HOW can I download Grindr for Storm?? where is the link please
    No Links can be provided until the official release of the program. Sorry. (gotta keep the chat alive)
    08-17-10 04:47 PM
    Hey, phone died a couple nights ago, so i pulled out my spare, threw my sim card in another phone and restarted my bb on the charger... got bored... and turned on grindr...

I couldn't believe that it actually worked with WIFI!!! They did something right??? google doesnt even run without a sim card, how did NBF do this????

grindr +1 google 0
    08-25-10 02:18 AM
    Hey If anyone has the link or the file that I need to put on my blackberry to install grindr that would be great! Please Pin me at 221B162D
    08-25-10 02:45 PM
    you can google (grindr blackberry) the links, we can not post anything with a link here....

can anyone verify that they have a version higher then .13? Its been ages since they did an update and now its getting a little frustrating....
    08-26-10 02:12 AM
    Hello, everyone. I haven't been here in a while mainly because i've been in contact with grindr support on a regular bases. Its still very finicky but I hope the issues I'm still experiencing will be ficed before the actual go-live date of monday. I was at the black and white party last weekend and the guy manning the grindr booth said they'd be going live with grindr for blackberry in two weeks. He said it would be a monday so I'm assuming the first monday in september.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. They have to be close because its been a while since the last build update was sent.

:-D
    08-26-10 02:15 AM
    13 is the latest. I contacted grindr about an issue I was having and they had me delete it and reinstall. 13 is the latest.
    08-26-10 02:20 AM
    Hello, everyone. I haven't been here in a while mainly because i've been in contact with grindr support on a regular bases. Its still very finicky but I hope the issues I'm still experiencing will be ficed before the actual go-live date of monday. I was at the black and white party last weekend and the guy manning the grindr booth said they'd be going live with grindr for blackberry in two weeks. He said it would be a monday so I'm assuming the first monday in september.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. They have to be close because its been a while since the last build update was sent.

Yay!!! Nice work! Thanks for the info!
    08-26-10 12:17 PM

That's exciting news. Now there will be more guys to talk with on grindr!
    08-26-10 09:10 PM

i would LOVE for this to be out of beta... i hope this is true
    08-29-10 08:42 PM
    well its the first monday in sept and still Grindr is in beta. anyone have any more info on when the eta is??
    09-01-10 04:24 PM
    well its the first monday in sept and still Grindr is in beta. anyone have any more info on when the eta is??
    The first Monday of September would be this coming Monday, the 6th.

That's Labor Day, would they go live on a holiday?
    09-02-10 01:44 AM
    The first Monday of September would be this coming Monday, the 6th.

That's Labor Day, would they go live on a holiday?

oh wow im blond lol yikes
    09-02-10 11:06 PM
    no more news yet? :/
    09-05-10 03:22 PM
    Hey lads, is anyone else running .14 as yet and it seems to be working for me. Still draining the battery quickly tho!
    09-07-10 08:12 PM
    Hey lads, is anyone else running .14 as yet and it seems to be working for me. Still draining the battery quickly tho!
    Ah, let me take that back. Since installing it, i keep getting advised there is a new update available, and it is pointing me back to version .13
    09-07-10 08:21 PM
    Ah, let me take that back. Since installing it, i keep getting advised there is a new update available, and it is pointing me back to version .13
    That has been my experience with some past updates. I think what happens is they release the beta, then find a flaw, but usually within a week or so they have reissued the update. It's nice to know that a new beta release is finally coming. It has been a long time since an updated beta was released, this is the longest I have waited for one.
    09-08-10 12:44 AM
    That has been my experience with some past updates. I think what happens is they release the beta, then find a flaw, but usually within a week or so they have reissued the update. It's nice to know that a new beta release is finally coming. It has been a long time since an updated beta was released, this is the longest I have waited for one.
    Hey,
    The weird thing is, I'm ignoring the update (to downgrade to .13) and sticking to .14 and it's all working fine for a change. The only issue I have is that it sucks the life out of your battery (I'm also running OS .822 which I think could be partially to blame) as I had better performance on battery on my previous version.

Here's hoping that Grindr goes live soon. Did you stick to .14 or downgrade back down to .13? The only difference I noticed in .14 is refresh is back as a menu option and the distance accuracy seems to be more accurate. Cheers!
    09-08-10 04:50 AM
    Weird that I haven't received the "upgrade announcement" yet.
    I am really looking forward to the update. I am getting sick of missed messages and all the other bugs in version .13. It's been too long since they've updated.
    09-08-10 03:26 PM
296 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD