More info:
    Mortgage Calculator PRO

Download a free trial for 7 days:
    Mortgage Calculator PRO

Screenshot and video running on a BlackBerry Storm:
    Mortgage Calculator PRO

Why is it important to have a mortgage calculator on the go?
    (Supports Dollar, Euro, Pound, Yen)

When shopping for a house, comparing mortgage brokers, comparing properties, and looking over the numbers with your significant other, the most important thing to know is how much it is going to cost you.
    By knowing this information, it can help you to make important decisions while you are on the go.
    The following are only a few reasons why it is handy to have an use a mortgage calculator on the go:
    When viewing a house, the real estate may try to talk you into buying a more expensive house then you feel comfortable buying.
    When choosing a house, make sure you can afford the property easily.
    Calculate your mortgage payments using this calculator, then gross up the payments by 40% to cover all cost of living expenses in the property.
    This will help you determine the difference and see if the house is affordable.
    When speaking with a mortgage broker, you can use this to calculate, on the spot, the difference in payments between different rates.
    This will easily allow you to make decisions without having to ‘trust’ what you are being told.
    When reviewing your final documents, you can always check over the math just to confirm that you are not getting ripped off. This mortgage calculator is also quick and easy to use. All you need to do is enter the loan amount, the interest rate, and the amortization. After this is complete, the calculator will calculate your payments.
    This can be used for either loans or mortgages.
    It can also help you to determine ways to pay down your mortgage or loan faster.
    Using 'find the number of payments' function you can enter how much you want to spend each month, an interest rate and a loan amount, and this calculator will tell you how long it will take you to pay off the loan.
    Mortage Calculator PRO is really loved from BlackBerry users and it works well on most phones with JavaME (J2ME) support. Touch gestures enabled.
    Last edited by sblantipodi; 06-20-09 at 12:53 PM.
    06-20-09 04:01 AM
    a new version of Mortgage Calculator PRO (4.1) is on the road, now with Principal, Interest, Taxes & Insurance support.
    If you have bought a license previously, you can upgrade for free by overwrite your previous installation
    or by using your activation code with a fresh install.

Download the new version from your PC here:
    Mortgage Calculator PRO

Or directly from your phone's browser here:
    Mortgage Calculator PRO

If you likes our work,
    help us spread the word about our software!
    06-26-09 06:51 AM
    Mortgage Calculator PRO (4.2) has been released. If you have a license you can upgrade for free.

It now support also Canadian Mortgages and many others thanks
    to a Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually Compound Period.
    07-03-09 04:02 AM
    Mortgage Calculator PRO is now available also on BlackBerry App Store in the
    Personal Finance & Banking category.
    07-11-09 06:42 AM
    Today we can confirm that Mortgage Calculator PRO will work well also on BlackBerry Tour.
    All model from OS 4.2 or newer are fully supported.
    07-17-09 05:59 PM
    Mortgage Calculator PRO (4.3) is on the road now with full amortization schedule support.

If you have bought a license previously, you can upgrade for free by overwrite your previous installation or by using your activation code with a fresh install.

Download it now!
    Mortgage Calculator PRO, professional loan calculator for your phone, smartphone and blackberry.
    07-23-09 04:18 PM
    Mortgage Calculator PRO is now also available on Mobihand.
    07-29-09 07:04 PM
    cool thanks for the info
    07-29-09 08:52 PM
    We are offering a group discount for brokers who needs multiple license,
    from 4 to 8 licenses we can do a special price of 6.50$ instead of 7.50$.

If you are interested in this special promotion or for bigger orders please contact
    our sales department.
    Mortgage Calculator PRO, professional loan calculator for your phone, smartphone and blackberry.
    08-12-09 04:05 PM
    We have closed our partnership with Mobihand in order to offer
    a better price to our customers.
    From now on you can try and buy Mortgage Calculator PRO on the official site and from the BlackBerry App Store.
    08-24-09 06:59 PM
    We are proud to tell you that Times, talks about our software.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/13/re...ref=realestate
    09-11-09 06:57 PM
    Hi,
    congratulations, I read the news from the times.
    I need ten copy for my company, can you help me please?
    09-20-09 06:57 PM
    Hi Bob,
    thanks for your interest in our software.
    I Have just sent you all the instructions via private message with a special offer for you.

Regards.
    09-21-09 03:35 AM
    10-11-09 02:22 PM
    Does this support multiple loans - so for instance you could calculate a "first" and a "Second" loan and combine them into a third total payment? ...or compare multiple loans for "what if?"
    10-15-09 04:50 PM
    Hi,
    thanks for your interest in our software.

Mortgage Calculator PRO displays 3 bar chart for
    monthly payment, total interest and total payment,
    each bar graph contains 4 bar, a purple one and three orange bars.
    The purple bar refers to the loan term you have submitted as input, the orange one refers to 10, 20, 30 years and let you compare the data in an easy way...

Our software is easier to use than to explain...
    You can download a free trial from here:
    by pointing your phone browser to Mortgage Calculator PRO
    The trial version allows you only one calculation per execution for seven days.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further questions you may have.
    10-15-09 07:05 PM
    Yes, I've seen it's video and I have downloaded a trial but have yet to install. Looks great. I'll probbaly buy it for now...
    I believe I even chatted with you last year regarding your fine program. The comparison to mutiple years is a nice feature, but the benefit I see to the old TriLoan program for Palm OS was the ability to look at a First Mortgage and a Second Mortgage and then total payments and even do an amortization table from that. Thanks.
    10-16-09 07:26 AM
    I'm pleased to hear you again
    As you can see we are constantly improving our software (for free for previuous customers) to try to make it the best software for Mortgages on mobile...
    Thanks for your valuable feedback, something will move in that sense...
    Thanks.
    10-16-09 08:08 AM
    Mortgage Calculator PRO is now available on
    BlackBerry App Store, Mobihand and Handango.
    10-28-09 05:48 PM
    Hi,
    the holidays are coming and DPsoftware thought to make you a present.

Mortgage Calculator PRO 4.4 has been released.

Changelog:
    # Mortgage Calculator PRO now support (PMI) Private Mortgage Insurance.
    # Added support for decimal separator, reading large numbers is now more comfortable.
    # Added annual interest in full amortization schedule.

If you have bought a license previously, you can upgrade for free.
    Please follow this steps to upgrade to the latest version.

Please don't hesitate to reply to this email for any further questions you may have.

If you like our work,
    help us spread the word about our software.
    11-14-09 06:44 AM
    Hi Im new to the blackberry but love it, I got a mortgage calculator thinking I could add my payments and would ajust the loan time the debt left and how much impact I make on it when I send extra money against the principle. most apps just focus on buying a house and finding out on the spot how much to pay but does this app do what Im looking for? or is there one around?

I like where it adds the insurance and taxes but really like to know which is the right app as I have a new home and still paying my student loan,
    01-02-10 02:41 PM
    Hi Im new to the blackberry but love it, I got a mortgage calculator thinking I could add my payments and would ajust the loan time the debt left and how much impact I make on it when I send extra money against the principle. most apps just focus on buying a house and finding out on the spot how much to pay but does this app do what Im looking for? or is there one around?

I like where it adds the insurance and taxes but really like to know which is the right app as I have a new home and still paying my student loan,
    01-02-10 02:45 PM
    02-19-10 01:20 PM
    Mortgage Calculator PRO is now available on five different store.

# DPsoftware.org (official site) (try and buy)
    # BlackBerry App Store (try and buy)
    # Mobihand App Store (try and buy)
    # Handango (try and buy)
    # PocketGear (RIM Gear) and affiliate (try and buy)
    02-28-10 05:09 AM
    Hi. I've had Mortgage Calculator Pro on my Bold 9700 for some time. Have now bought Z10 and want to purchase a copy for it. I can find it no problem via my desktop but when I try to locate via BlackBerry World on the Z10 I can't locate it. Can you help me out in advising how I can locate and download direct to the Z10. Thank you.
    04-11-13 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD