Hi,

I've searched but can't find an answer to this. I'm also a new user so please be gentle.

I am using the standard theme (Precision Zen) and am quite happy not changing this but I would like to display more than the basic six icons/apps on the home screen.

Can I achieve this with the standard theme. If not will I be able to achieve it if I download a new theme?

Thanks.
    08-02-09 06:28 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/8-...-theme-219384/

I think there are others too but i cant find them atm

There are things like the following too, although it's not with stock icons

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/89...themes-175666/
    Last edited by spirez; 08-02-09 at 06:46 AM.
    08-02-09 06:41 AM
    Giving someone specific themes is great, but it will not teach them what they should do next time... try going to the Theme forum, then specifically to the 8900 Theme forum... either that or PimpMyBerry.com, they have a lot of good free themes... there is a link in my signature below.
    08-02-09 10:25 AM
    Thanks fatboy! I had the same question when I got my 8900, but have since resigned myself to six icons. From these boards I was able to learn how to re- arrange my icons, but I didn't know there was a Theme board. Thanks for the info.
    08-03-09 06:34 PM
    Thanks fatboy! I had the same question when I got my 8900, but have since resigned myself to six icons. From these boards I was able to learn how to re- arrange my icons, but I didn't know there was a Theme board. Thanks for the info.
    Glad I could help!!!
    08-03-09 06:47 PM
    I'm a little tired now so I will have to find the thread or links to the ones I use but there are two that I like a lot.

Cam Before the Storm 8900 = 12 apps. 4 small icons - these cannot be changed. Those are MESSAGES, BROWSER, MANAGE CONNECTIONS and I can't see the fourth one. I need to change my wall paper. The other 8 you can choose.

PMB-Touch II Double Dock = 12 icons. All can be custom
    Last edited by Ohgeez; 08-03-09 at 10:58 PM.
    08-03-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD