We are really excited about imgEdit app. The only image editing app of its kind on the BlackBerry.

Instead of waiting for CB to do the review we have decided to give away 5 free copies. There will be a giveaway when CB post the review. hopefully soon.

Contest is now closed.

public release version or purchase here imgEdit - All in one image editing App. Rotate, Resize, Crop, Effects, Color control and more - Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

you can install the beta version here http://www.toysoft.ca/bb/imgEdit.jad

Note: imgEdit is for BlackBerry OS5 ONLY!!! and some features are only available on the Touch devices

The beta version includes new features like the Frames, Background blur and Rub Thru

Here are some screen shot examples.

Last edited by Smiley88; 07-16-10 at 04:50 PM.
    07-15-10 11:35 AM
    Nice options, i look forward to using this one...won or paid....but i always enjoy won!
    07-15-10 11:40 AM
    Just installed.. ill be trying it out!
    07-15-10 11:41 AM
    I would make use of this. Looks very cool. Will try to take the beta for a spin and see how it works.
    07-15-10 11:42 AM
    Easiest image editing app out there and customer service can't be beat! Thanks.
    07-15-10 11:51 AM
    Pick me please. I would love a free copy of this app. I'm always taking pictures that could use some editing!
    07-15-10 12:25 PM
    I would like a copy, pick me please...thank you!!
    07-15-10 12:46 PM
    I'd like this one. This one seems like a good one as well as your other ones.
    07-15-10 12:48 PM
    Well, as a beta tester, I've been putting off purchase at the intro-reduced price but let's see how I do in this contest. It is a very nice app and one so many folks have been asking for. It should do well and the review will probably be stellar.
    07-15-10 01:14 PM
    OOOOH hope I win this. This looks too cool. My Wife is always ninjaing my blackberry to take pictures of our kids and upload to Facebook. She'd love this.
    07-15-10 01:20 PM
    Hope to win a copy of this! Im always taking pictures of me and my girlfriend(no dirty ones ) and of places i go with my BB and sending them to facebook or to other people
    07-15-10 01:23 PM
    Awesome
    Count me in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 01:35 PM
    Excellent app for crop/resizing on the go, which is always nice considering you rarely want to send out 2.5mb+ original images...

One feature that would be nice (not sure how feasible this is) is when you save the image as jpeg, it would recommend the highest compression level that doesn't cause much artifacting. I know some apps like Gimp do this.
    07-15-10 02:23 PM
    thanks for delivering this to BB. a feature i'd like to see: dodging/burning (darkening/lightening) areas of a photo. also, a vignetting feature to darken the edges of a photo like the effect a lens hood has on a picture.

overall a great product i've been waiting for for my Storm 2.
    07-15-10 02:27 PM
    Excellent app for crop/resizing on the go, which is always nice considering you rarely want to send out 2.5mb+ original images...

One feature that would be nice (not sure how feasible this is) is when you save the image as jpeg, it would recommend the highest compression level that doesn't cause much artifacting. I know some apps like Gimp do this.
    to set the jpg compression quality run imgEdit. you can set the %.
    07-15-10 02:57 PM
    thanks for delivering this to BB. a feature i'd like to see: dodging/burning (darkening/lightening) areas of a photo. also, a vignetting feature to darken the edges of a photo like the effect a lens hood has on a picture.

overall a great product i've been waiting for for my Storm 2.
    to lightening/darkening the entire pic or area you can select from the menu. will try to add other features
    07-15-10 02:58 PM
    I love this app! sign me up for the contest and I'll post a pic i made in a bit.
    07-15-10 03:07 PM
    This would be great! Thanks for all the contests Smiley!
    07-15-10 03:47 PM
    The promised pic..................I really like this app by the way...............although I'm still trying to figure it all out...........
    07-15-10 03:59 PM
    The promised pic..................I really like this app by the way...............although I'm still trying to figure it all out...........
    did you save using imgEdit? the RED rectangle shouldnt be part of the picture.
    07-15-10 04:03 PM
    I really enjoyed beta testing this fun and useful program...
    I would post a picture, but I don't like posting pictures on the
    internet... Thanks for letting me test and would love to
    win one of the copies.....
    07-15-10 04:17 PM
    Yes but i went through it again and I must have saved it as "screen" instead of image. Gave it another go with another effect.........
    07-15-10 04:17 PM
    Yes but i went through it again and I must have saved it as "screen" instead of image. Gave it another go with another effect.........
    cool! the background blur and rub thru effects are neat but you need touch screen for rub thru
    07-15-10 04:22 PM
    Was one of your first, if not the first beta tester. Would love a copy. Thanks for the chance to win!
    07-15-10 04:27 PM
    Review is up! Crossing fingers.................rolling the dice..................and the winners are!...............................patiently stalking the thread.............LOL
    07-15-10 05:34 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD