i received an email from them this morning saying that they will be charging a fee to use thier service, it will no longer be free. its running free as a trial right now i guess.

this sucks..any other suggestions?
    04-21-10 12:32 PM
    No that sucks...maybe your Service Provider sent you ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 12:39 PM
    it was an email from yourmuz.com
    04-21-10 12:54 PM
    The Yourmuze.FM service remains to be free. The mailing was about our new service:

Yourmuze.COM. With this service you can stream your own content to the web and mobile phones.
    04-23-10 07:03 AM
    Oele, could I ask you a huge favor? KFYI used to be on moodio but has disappeared. I've tried everything to add it but just can't figure it out. My apologies for hijacking the thread...

KFYI - "The Valley's Talk Station"
    05-11-10 07:35 PM
    Oele! Nice to see someone from Yourmuze on CrackBerry! i love the service. Although many of my favorite channels have dead links now. Still love Yourmuze!

05-11-10 07:41 PM
    Oele, I really appreciate yourmuze, a great resource for us BB owners, thank you and the whole yourmuze team

Oele, could I ask you a huge favor? KFYI used to be on moodio but has disappeared. I've tried everything to add it but just can't figure it out. My apologies for hijacking the thread...

KFYI - "The Valley's Talk Station"
    looks like that station is on iheartradio, a link from that radio station's site for it is Your iPhone & BlackBerry & Droid are Now Radios - KFYI - "The Valley's Talk Station" I couldn't find a URL for a yourmuze compatible audio stream on their web site. While looking, I had to listen to a bit. Anger and hate radio. Glad I don't have to listen to it
    05-12-10 10:08 AM
    Anyone having issues wit yourmuze lately? I haven't used it in a while. None of my stations are loading.

12-02-10 06:17 AM
    You know, I haven't checked yourmuze in a while. TuneIn is all that for me, except for, er....um.....two stations/streams.....ummmm.....100.....ummm...viruses.....u mmm.....

But when I try and get ANY of my yourmuze stations firing I get the following message:

Content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive
    I also can't listen to any streams direct from the website. Tries to connect but doesn't go anywhere....

Something is amiss......
    12-02-10 08:40 AM
    I get that too! What's going on, I wonder?

12-02-10 09:56 AM
    Seems like yourmuze is all pay now? No free services?
    04-04-12 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD