I just started using moodio on my curve 8310 and I really like it. My question is, is there any way to play it through xplayer so I can use my bluetooth? I want to listen to it at work, but when I access moodio, BB media player starts automatically.

Or is there a way to use my. Bluetooth with media player?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 01:26 PM
    I am not sure there is any secret to getting this to work with your headset as long as your headset is a2dp compliant. I have zero experience with XPlayer but I do use Moodio with the Blackberry player and Bluetooth. Here are the steps I take

1) Turn on Bluetooth
    2) Go to my bluetooth options in the BB and force it to connect to the headset
    3) Launch browser, go to moodio, and select my station
    4) Listen and enjoy.

If i do not force the bluetooth connection then the music will play right through the handset.
    10-22-08 01:56 PM
    I am not sure there is any secret to getting this to work with your headset as long as your headset is a2dp compliant. I have zero experience with XPlayer but I do use Moodio with the Blackberry player and Bluetooth. Here are the steps I take

1) Turn on Bluetooth
    2) Go to my bluetooth options in the BB and force it to connect to the headset
    3) Launch browser, go to moodio, and select my station
    4) Listen and enjoy.

If i do not force the bluetooth connection then the music will play right through the handset.
    I go to my bluetooth options, but I don't see how to FORCE the headset connection. Moodio still plays thru the media player. My headset is a Plantronics 360.
    10-22-08 08:26 PM
    Can anyone help me?
    10-23-08 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD