I have been trying all afternoon to figure out what is going on with m.moodio.fm. I can not get it to play reliably it plays and sounds good but when it is playing it stutters about every second or so, sometimes more like 3 of 4 times a second. I have searched high and low to no avail. If there are any guru's out there that have any bright ideas I would LOVE IT!!!

I have tried all kinds of bandwidth settings for the audio stream everything from super low mono to high stereo and it is all the same except for the quality of the sound the stutter is the same frequency and so on. I am in 1xEV coverage with full bars.
    Last edited by Jmack98; 11-30-08 at 11:43 PM.
    11-30-08 11:33 PM
    Your service could be a little poor. I've been using Moodio for several days now and over a bluetooth FM transmitter in my car. I found that it really only stutters in places that I know have questionable service.

Another possibility is that the bitrate for the stream may be just too much for the phone to handle. I believe you can change your default bitrate setting when logged in.
    12-01-08 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD