I have had moodio.fm on my BB for severl months. I have a bookmark set on my stations, so when I go into it all I have to do is click on the station. Recently when I do that it comes up 403 forbidden. So I then try to go back to the beginning, moodio.fm, and sign in, select my stations, select the station, which actually gets me into the media player screen, but then it says it is an unsupported format. What in the world did I do to make it change form playing like normal to not playing, and how do I fix it? Thanks!
    02-04-09 07:21 AM
    My moodio is working fine, you might try:

1. Clear browser cache
    2. Battery pull/reset
    02-04-09 08:41 AM
    I'm having the same problem, and I have done the cache clear and the battery pull.
    02-04-09 08:48 AM
    are you sure that your media player is NOT on full screen? this will affect moodio.fm.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/moodio-87348/
    02-04-09 09:01 AM
    Good idea, but unfortunately it wasn't checked as Full Screen.

I'm getting the unsupported format message on 2 stations, and at other times it is bringing up browser error messages.. something about unhandled exception or something (I can't get it to reproduce that error at the moment)

No software changes have been made on my BB recently, it was working Monday.
    02-04-09 09:19 AM
    hmm, i'm not sure then. maybe it's a fluke with the radio staion...
    02-04-09 10:59 AM
    That was my thought as well, but it does the same on multipke stations. Try KFWR FM if you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 12:10 PM
    I don't know what has changed, but ever since the date of my original post above, Moodio has been extremely unstable. Error messages about 60% of the time, and multiple tries at streaming before it will actually work. Prior to this, it had worked flawlessly.

Anyone have any thoughts on the issue?
    02-26-09 07:51 AM
    i was using Moodio thru Opera Mini and it was working great until about 9:30 this morning. It just stopped playing and now all i get is that the file type is unsupported for all stations (every single one of the 43 i have in my list) This is very bad news. I hope they can get it fixed soon. I miss my music.

I have never been able to get Moodio to play thru the BB Browser. It is just to slow.
    02-26-09 10:56 AM
    Been using it through the factory BB Browser and it worked perfect until a few weeks ago, now is extremely unreliable.

(Running 4.5OS on a 8330 on Alltel)
    02-26-09 02:16 PM
    Hey guys! I'm still having the original problem as posted on this thread and now I am getting the unsupported format message on longer you tube clips. Up until a few weeks ago you tube was fine and moodio was fine. I don't know if I have checked something that shouldn't be checked or unchecked something that should. All I know is one day it worked, and the next it didn't. Very frustrating! Any more suggestions?
    03-02-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD