I've a Curve 8320. 8gb mem card, 4.5 OS, 4.5 DM...I decided to try "Moodio.FM", so I went to their site, signed up..(registered), and tried to log on... In truth I've been trying to log on for more than a week now, to no avail!!! comes back with a user name/password error. (I wrote the both down on paper, before typing them on the screen), verified all was correct!
    No go. I tried re registering again, and it tells me that my user name is taken, (I know, it's taken by me. when you sign up, it verifies that the user name is not being used by anyone else).

Do the moodio.fm people have a phone, or site that actually helps one thru this process??? The site I go to: www.moodio.fm" /or m.moodio.fm, only has options to sign on and retrieve a new password, which is where I,m having issues...I know that some will say that there are other software out there, that can do the same, but I'd like to try this one first before I go on on to another. So as to give it an honest shot!!!
    Thanks forehand for your time and help.....
    Last edited by crv7397; 09-15-08 at 11:00 AM.
    09-14-08 08:59 PM
    are you going to m.moodio.fm on your device?
    09-14-08 11:43 PM
    Yes,...I've tried from my device and also from three other computers. (located at 3 different locations), aside from my home computer...just in case......and the sites I've visited are:
    1)m.moodio.fm
    2)Not logged in | Moodio
    3)Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

And the same above addresses but ending in .com and .net; to no avail!!!
    Last edited by crv7397; 09-15-08 at 10:32 AM.
    09-15-08 10:25 AM
    Still searching for help with this topic. Come on fellas', someone out there must have run into this problem......
    09-16-08 11:46 AM
    Try to reset your password and if nothing else, re-register with a different email address. make your password simple, it's not like anyone would want to get into your moodio account and change your stations around.
    09-16-08 11:53 AM
    Use the link provided to you from Moodio that was sent to your email address. From there you will be registered and should be able to change password and login.
    09-16-08 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD