how can i get it to play on my 8310 - I set stations online and I cant play it on my blackberry - help - thanks
    07-06-08 11:04 AM
    Whiat screen are you on. did you goto m.moodio.fm and log in. Does the page stay blank or does it goto media player and just not do anything?
    07-06-08 11:08 AM
    From the moodio FAQ:

What phones are supported by Moodio?
    Almost every modern phone with internet and multimedia capabilities should be able to receive radio through Moodio. What you basically need is a phone that supports 3GPP/3GPP2-streaming and understands the AACPlus-codec. This includes popular phones from manufacturers like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Motorola, etc.

In short, it will not work on an 8310
    07-06-08 11:13 AM
    thanks - that stinks - I am just trying to find a way to stream radio on my curve
    07-06-08 11:16 AM
    That's not true. I have it working on my 8310 from AT&T just fine. All I did was follow the instructions on the moodio website and it worked just as it described.
    07-06-08 04:22 PM
    I also have just started using m.moodio.fm to stream some radio and it works pretty well so far. The only thing that I noticed is that my 8310 only liked the bitrate/codec setting set to 24 kbps, stereo.

Hope this helps.
    07-06-08 07:49 PM
    I stand, actually sit, corrected. But for the life
    of me I can't get that app to work.
    07-06-08 07:52 PM
    I can't get it to work on my 8830, but I think it will omce I get OS 4.5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 07:55 PM
    I also have just started using m.moodio.fm to stream some radio and it works pretty well so far. The only thing that I noticed is that my 8310 only liked the bitrate/codec setting set to 24 kbps, stereo.

Hope this helps.
    What did you do to change the setting?
    07-07-08 07:26 AM
    Login to m.moodio.fm (or you can use your PC Moodio... streaming radio on your mobile phone!), click on [change settings], click on the bitrate/codec setting pulldown and select 24 kbps, stereo.
    07-07-08 02:39 PM
    Thanks Sinister,
    My moodio was already set to that. I don't know why moodio quit working for me. One day it worked, the next it didn't, and it hasn't worked since.
    07-07-08 02:49 PM
    It won't work on my 8310 either. I went to their site via my PC, registered, loaded up some stations into my profile, etc. When I log in with my BB I see my stations but whenever I click on one of them I get an error message that the object I've selected can not be displayed.
    07-07-08 04:24 PM
    I have an 8320, but I've noticed that certain stations I've added work or then don't work with no seeming rhyme or reason. Most of them work all the time, but others go in and out at different times on either UMA or Edge. One has never worked for me, so I'll be cutting that one soon.
    07-07-08 04:58 PM
    AG & others with intermittent streaming:

I wish I could offer technical advice or settings - I honestly think it's the phase of the moon or rotation of the earth that has something to do with it. I registered last week and couldn't get anything to play. Logged in today and it works like a champ (VZW 8330). The only change from last week to now was a battery pull and clearing out browser cache.
    07-07-08 05:02 PM
    I can't get any of the URLs from radio station pop-ups to copy into Moodio. They all get refused as not working. I have never added one without emailing them for help. That's not a business model that's going to work very well. Moodio works - but adding stations is a showstopper.
    07-07-08 05:04 PM
    Great News! I had to do a wipe today (not so good news) but after I did, moodio started working again. I have no idea why.
    07-09-08 10:44 AM
    Odd, but glad it working for you now.
    07-09-08 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD