hello friends,
    anyone use mobli app? its like an instagram. (i suppose you know whats instagram)
    it looks like a good app. i try to use it on my bold 9900 but its freezing my phone and then i restart it. do you know why?

Mobli - Tell your story

app world: Free Mobli - Download Mobli - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    01-16-12 03:03 AM
    I've never used it, but it seems like a nice idea for an app. The reviews in appworld seem to indicate many problems.

Have you tried a battery pull? If that doesn't work, I suggest a reinstall. Also, contact the developer for additional support.

Their website seems to indicate that it is a beta version, so hopefully they will learn from the feedback that people give them and release updates. Make sure you let them know about your issues with the app.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by RS500; 01-16-12 at 03:43 AM.
    01-16-12 03:34 AM
    I've never used it, but it seems like a nice idea for an app. The reviews in appworld seem to indicate many problems.

Have you tried a battery pull? If that doesn't work, I suggest a reinstall. Also, contact the developer for additional support.

Their website seems to indicate that it is a beta version, so hopefully they will learn from the feedback that people give them and release updates. Make sure you let them know about your issues with the app.

Good Luck!
    thanks for your reply. i will contact with them. its the best way i think. also i will try to reinstall it.

then i can share the results.
    01-16-12 03:49 AM
    After I saw this post I joined Mobli, the first account I made was great until I logged out and couldnt log back in again (even when I clicked forgot password they never sent me how to unblock it) so I made another account which now works fine...

It's a nice little programme, spread the word get friends on there it'll be great.

I'm a little confused about the privacy (doesn't seem to be active) and the Blackberry app (I use 8900) wotn let me log in. The whole reason I joined is because its a cross platform programme which is perfect, but if it doesn't work on my BB there is no point.

I deleted the app and reinstalled, did a battery pull. Still same problem.

Any ideas?
    01-17-12 12:28 AM
    i want to use this app but i cant. freezing my phone. cant do anything and i restart it then.
    why this kind of apps just for iphone users???
    01-17-12 06:05 AM
    it works now on my bold 9900.
    but i am not sure its use bis or internet data plan.
    try it.
    02-15-12 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD