Hello guys

i just bought mobiscobe from CB , on deal of the day ! and its not really a good deal

i did everything , and they still didnt activate my computer , they said it'll be activated in 1 hour now it almost 2 days

and they dont reply to my emails ?

i cant access my computer webcam , i just can see public cameras ?

anyone had this problem ? how long did they take to activate your computer number ?
    09-06-09 02:21 PM
    anyone ? same problem ?
    09-06-09 08:36 PM
    What's mobiscope? In few words describe plz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 09:04 PM
    What's mobiscope? In few words describe plz

try google.
    09-06-09 09:39 PM
    So ... did they stop the app or what ? is that why they made it deal of the day ? doesnt work anymore ?
    09-06-09 10:17 PM
    I run a IP cam attached to outside of my garage with mobyscope. It's a good program and works well but I had some setup issues when I first got it. Support is almost non-exsistent from the company.

Keep emailing them. plus it's a holiday weekend so keep that in perspective.
    09-07-09 06:05 AM
    they need to activate your computer number right ?
    09-07-09 07:03 AM
    Did you get it going. Was hoping to use this software.
    09-11-09 07:42 PM
    I bought this from "Deal of the Day" also. Mobiscope activated my computer within seconds, it loaded a new web page with the computer "number".

My problem is that I can only view still images. It does not stream live video.

Email support twice so far with no response.

*This morning CB app store sent me an email that Mobiscope was updated, but the same issues persist.

Anyone have this problem?
    02-01-10 08:21 PM
    I just had another support issue this week. Emailed them from the mobiscope app and was given an answer email the next day. Much better! I now have a IP cam on the garage and a webcam attached to a PC in the front window. The pc software not only lets me watch from my BB , but will email me with a pic if someone walks up the driveway!
    02-01-10 09:07 PM
    I just had another support issue this week. Emailed them from the mobiscope app and was given an answer email the next day. Much better! I now have a IP cam on the garage and a webcam attached to a PC in the front window. The pc software not only lets me watch from my BB , but will email me with a pic if someone walks up the driveway!
    That's encouraging...

Any chance you can help me get my live video working

I got it to email me a photo when it catches movement. -
    My problem is that I connect to my camera just fine, but it is a still picture the time stamp info just shows the min & second that I connect with a still pic.

What was your support question that they helped you with?

Thanks

02-01-10 09:45 PM
    Very interesting app, do they offer free trial?
    02-02-10 02:13 PM
    I love this app, worth the money.
    02-02-10 04:31 PM
    I too love this app. I was in day two of my trial when they half priced it so I bit.
    I have noticed, if it's currently recording (you've set up motion detection) that it tends to be laggy with streaming, or not at all. You'll see a red REC in the top right corner when it's recording when viewing via your BB.
    There's about an 11 second delay, but I love it. Just recently everyone went back to college two days a week and our elderly dog had never been left alone all day. I use it to see what he's up to, and to film incidents of the cat provoking trouble. (Cats are evil!)
    All in all I love this app. Just purchased a usb capture device to put my external camera on it too.
    As a person very familiar with the CCTV industry, the desktop software is very functional as a local 4 channel dvr. And it's free!
    02-02-10 04:45 PM
    Seems very impressive. Will give it a try!
    02-02-10 08:20 PM
    **UPDATE:

Got mine working good now. What I originally did was purchase the Deal of the Day from CB. It was version 2.6

I looked on App World and it said version 2.7, so I deleted and downloaded trial from App World, then registerd it. All is well now

Happy Mobiscope user now!

As a side note, I never did get a reply from mobiscope support though.
    02-02-10 08:32 PM
    The current version for Mobiscope is 2.8.91 (Mobiscope: Video from Webcams :: BlackBerry :: Products)
    In the program under "file" you should see check for updates.
    I have and been using this program since it was being
    beta tested (I was a tester). And have used it often. Strange that you haven't
    heard back from there support team. They have always been on top of there
    programs and work hard at fixing things.
    02-02-10 09:06 PM
    The current version for Mobiscope is 2.8.91 (Mobiscope: Video from Webcams :: BlackBerry :: Products)
    In the program under "file" you should see check for updates.
    I have and been using this program since it was being
    beta tested (I was a tester). And have used it often. Strange that you haven't
    heard back from there support team. They have always been on top of there
    programs and work hard at fixing things.
    I made a mistake in my post. The version I had that I got from CB WAS 2.8.91

That is the version that is not working for me on the Storm 9550. The version from app world was 2.7 that works fine. Is that strange??

02-02-10 09:46 PM
    I made a mistake in my post. The version I had that I got from CB WAS 2.8.91

That is the version that is not working for me on the Storm 9550. The version from app world was 2.7 that works fine. Is that strange??

Not sure why the newer version doesn't work.
    But then again I'm using a Tour, could be something with the Storm.
    Try there Shape support again, they always got back to me
    within a day or two.
    They also where/are members here on CrackBerry,
    maybe you could trying to PM them also.
    02-02-10 10:00 PM
    Ok I checked the app world version that I have. It is 2.7.133 This works fine for me.

Version 2.8.90, and 2.8.91 does not show me live video, just a still picture. (doesn't refresh)

Wish I could get a hold of support. I have tried the support links in both the desktop app and the bb client.

Until then I'm going to keep running 2.7.133. - Again I am using the 9550 on VZW, so that maybe why...
    Also the App World description shows it to be 2.8.90 but the app itself is the 2.7 one

02-02-10 10:07 PM
    Mobiscope is great, been using it for some time now. They don't need to "activate" your computer. You just download the software (free) on your computer and create a username and password. After that you input the username/password and computer number into the app on your BB. It should all work just fine. Also, make sure your webcam is on, the Mobiscope software should auto activate (should you so desire) every time your computer boots up.
    02-02-10 10:27 PM
    As long as you got it working at the moment at least.
    I'm not sure what version is on app world, I go to there
    web site and get the programs and write support when
    I had problems. It's weird that you haven't heard back
    from them. They usually get back within a day or two.
    They are members here, they also have a few other
    programs here in the 3rd party threads.
    They put out XPlayer also and try PMing SHAPE.
    02-02-10 10:40 PM
    I got version 2.8.91 to work on my Acer Aspire netbook webcam, but couldn't get the App to work with my Acer Aspire Notebook webcam. Am awaiting a reply from support at SHAPE.
    02-15-10 06:42 PM
    we have another cctv app for blackberry over at www dot totalcontrolapp dot com which is direct video between app and the cctv hardware. we support 100+ manufacturers of cctv hardware and have a free trial demo for anyone who may be interested on the website. if you have any questions just let me know. thanks.
    07-06-10 04:47 AM
    Hi there, if you have any issues with purchased licenses or any other queries just let us know via our support form: https://mobiscope.com/contact or Skype: mobiscope.support. We are ready to help!
    09-12-13 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD