If I already have a video on my phone, how can I change that video from normal format to MMS format?
    10-15-09 09:12 PM
    ok after hours of trying- I FINALLY FIGURED out how to send a video from my BB Storm to facebook.

1st: go to: ( facebook dot com/ mobile/ ) 2nd: when site opens up, log on using email and password
    3rd: under "Upload via Email" you will see a link that say "Send my upload email to me now" click on link
    4th: it now should give you you personal email (example: emailnurse 6232septet @ m.face book dot com
    5th: save your personal email adress in your phone
    6th: do what you usually do to send a mms message and send it to your facebook personal email address....and thats it! enjoy
    02-05-10 06:41 PM
    Got a work around here

set up an account at posterous.com (I had problems doing this on the BB , but it was fairly smooth on PC)

then with 1 email you can upload to facebook,twitter,youtube and a host of other sites

it doesn't actually upload it to facebook but it will post a link with thumbnail on your feed that plays when clicked

it will upload the video to your youtube account if you choose to set it up that way

on twitter it just posts a link back to your posterous page

there are a bunch of other social media sites that posterous will link together but I've only set up for the three I mentioned

I don't know why video upload (from phone) to facebook does not work I've tried useing the special email but that doesn't work either, I know it works from other phones, this is IMHO a RIM/BB issue (maybe because it goes threw the BIS/BES servers (just guessing here)) but anyway going threw posterous works fairly well for a work around and if you have a few sites you want to post to it kills a few birds with 1 stone
    09-23-10 02:25 AM
    You can also download the mv3gp.com
    05-28-11 09:22 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD