Hoping this is the right place to post. I bought an app called Mobile Checkbook from crackberry.com. It is put out by mobatech. Great idea. You always have your phone, its easier often to access than your checkbook and has built in calculator so you can't add/subtract wrong. Read the reviews, excellent reviews. Checked to be sure it was compatible with my 8900. When I try to input an amount, and say I want to put a deposit of 1300 dollars in, you hit the "1" and it inputs "11" so by the time you've inputed $1300, you have 11330000 (nice balance but not too real. Any idea what would be causing this. Not the phone, only happens with this particular app that I've found. Got it onsale for $7 and it definitely won't break the bank but makes it an expensive app when it doesn't work.I've deleted it twice and reloaded it. Don't know what else there is to do except say the heck with my $7. I swear, I have better luck with my free apps than the ones I pay for.
    08-15-09 08:13 PM
    We can resolve this issue for you immediately. The issue described affects some BlackBerry 8900's that do not have the latest Operating System (OS) version installed. If you e-mail supportATmobatechDOTcom with your OS Version # and BlackBerry Phone #, we can send a version compatible with your 8900 immediately.
    08-15-09 11:24 PM
    We can resolve this issue for you immediately. The issue described affects some BlackBerry 8900's that do not have the latest Operating System (OS) version installed. If you e-mail supportATmobatechDOTcom with your OS Version # and BlackBerry Phone #, we can send a version compatible with your 8900 immediately.
    Thanks. I had also sent an email through mobatech's site and they sent a different version based on my operating system and it works great. I guess had I realized I could upgrade but I'm really kinda waiting for 5.0 to come out.
    08-16-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD