I bought a fully flashed bb pearl 8130 today and am using it on cricket. I downloaded facebook for blackberry and it says I dont have data app. I am able to use the web but want to be able to use the apps. Ty
    06-09-10 05:45 PM
    You need a BB Data plan. Do you have one with Cricket?
    06-09-10 05:58 PM
    You will not be able to use App World, BlackBerry Messenger, any of the native IM clients or the native Facebook app without BIS. Cricket does not have any BIS plans.
    06-09-10 06:03 PM
    Yes they said I paid for the bb data plan. The internet on the phone is through google. I guess fb for blackberry and twitterberry wont work then?
    06-09-10 06:07 PM
    Yes they said I paid for the bb data plan. The internet on the phone is through google. I guess fb for blackberry and twitterberry wont work then?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/bb-...3/#post2843151

You have to wait until they offer BIS. They do not have it yet. Does Cricket offer Blackberry phones? | Cricket Wireless
    06-09-10 06:13 PM
    Ty. Any idea when they will offer it. I know they are coming out with a bb for cricket. does that mean the phone i have now will work on the network. i think i was ripped off as i was told it worked with all the apps. grr
    06-09-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD