i bought quick launch app from mobihand and i accidently typed in o instead of a 0 on my pin, so my acc. code would not work. i emailed cs 65 times with no response. so i paid a second time typing in correct pin. i emailed back requesting a refund 105 times still no response. it has been two weeks
    09-10-09 11:40 PM
    damn! 170 emails?
    09-10-09 11:42 PM
    You could've just changed your PIN via the website. They allow a free PIN change, any beyond that require an email to CS. When I changed my PIN the third time, they emailed be back within an hour.
    09-10-09 11:42 PM
    I had a problem with them too with the exact same app. They kept sending me a link to the Tour version rather than the Storm version . I emailed nikkisoft, who wrote the app and he was always very quick to respond to my emails. I finally got Crackberry involved (where I bought the app) and mobi got their *** in gear and rectified the problem. Although it still took several tries and emails, I now have the correct version. Great app by the way.
    09-11-09 09:22 AM
    i bought quick launch app from mobihand and i accidently typed in o instead of a 0 on my pin, so my acc. code would not work. i emailed cs 65 times with no response. so i paid a second time typing in correct pin. i emailed back requesting a refund 105 times still no response. it has been two weeks
    May want to take the route from the above poster and go through CrackBerry. Poor CS should not be tolerated. When you pay money for something CS should be decent at best.
    09-11-09 09:28 AM
    Decent at least I think hankster meant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 12:28 PM
    You gotta be kidding me. I received a warranty replacement Bold the day
    before yesterday and I e-mailed CS to allow a PIN change on BerryBuzz and
    I got a new code in 3 hours.
    09-11-09 12:30 PM
    Id ignore you also for 170 emails, really. Spam much.
    09-11-09 12:48 PM
    I had a very pleasant and speedy experience with mobihand regarding changing my pin to a new phone
    09-11-09 12:55 PM
    +1

Look at the simple math of it, 170 emails in a 5 day span is 34 emails a day... had one been sent, I'm sure the issue would've been resolved much quicker.
    09-11-09 12:57 PM
    I had a very pleasant and speedy experience with mobihand regarding changing my pin to a new phone
    Me too. I swapped my curve PIN for my first tour. Then I went to a new tour. Then I went back to my curve. After the first change, I had to e-mail them, but I got responses very quickly and no questions asked (though I did explain in detail why I was switching so many times).
    09-11-09 01:07 PM
    +2

I think most CSRs would take that as some form of annoying harassment and ignore them that much more.

I had to change my pin twice over the last four days after the initial first change they allow due to my own mistakes with family phones. They responded within a few hours every time and made the whole experience easy and painless.

This is the third time since Dec 08 that I had to deal with them and every time I got the fast response.
    09-11-09 04:01 PM
    I am about done with Mobihand!!!

I ordered 2 Berrybuzz apps on the same order as e-gifts for my nephew and sister in law. apparently only 1 activation code was provided.

3 Emails since dec 30th and still no reply? Really???? I'm not asking for a refund...just give me the other CODE!!!!!
    01-04-10 07:24 PM
    The first app I bought from Mobi, they did not send the serial key. I sent an email to nikkisoft, and he responded within minutes.......it was around 9 pm. Emailed him the invoice, and he took care of it next day.
    However since then, no problem with mobi. They send emails for updates and has all your serial numbers and device info for you to swap.

It happens sometimes, and if it happens on your first dealing, it really is an opportunity for the vendor to turn a unhappy customer into a lifetime customer.
    01-04-10 07:32 PM
    The first app I bought from Mobi, they did not send the serial key. I sent an email to nikkisoft, and he responded within minutes.......it was around 9 pm. Emailed him the invoice, and he took care of it next day.
    However since then, no problem with mobi. They send emails for updates and has all your serial numbers and device info for you to swap.

It happens sometimes, and if it happens on your first dealing, it really is an opportunity for the vendor to turn a unhappy customer into a lifetime customer.
    I have emailed Bellshare as well and i am not getting a response from them either.
    01-04-10 07:43 PM
    Dec 30th to today.... There's a serious possibility people were on holiday not checking emails.

Then you can assume they have to play catch up with all the piled up holiday backlog after that.
    01-04-10 07:46 PM
    I have emailed Bellshare as well and i am not getting a response from them either.
    Do what the OP did, and you are good to go.
    01-04-10 07:46 PM
    Do what the OP did, and you are good to go.
    I have no need for another BerryBuzz...I have one. I just want what I payed for.
    01-04-10 08:01 PM
    I have no need for another BerryBuzz...I have one. I just want what I payed for.
    So you dont want BBUZ? Then why bother with them?
    01-04-10 08:04 PM
    I can tell you from experience that the developer can probably fix the issue too. As a developer selling through MobiHand, I can tell you that they just forward the customer service e-mail to me anyway. Cut out the middleman and try e-mailing the developer directly.
    01-04-10 08:15 PM
    [QUOTE=ZedRight;4433241]So you dont want BBUZ? Then why bother with them?[/QUOTE

I have berrybuzz on my Storm since July (I think). I purchased 2 additional berrybuzz apps for my nephew and sister in law. Of those 2 only 1 of the activation codes have been received.
    01-04-10 08:34 PM
    Dec 30th to today.... There's a serious possibility people were on holiday not checking emails.

Then you can assume they have to play catch up with all the piled up holiday backlog after that.
    Agree. Just because we're software developers doesn't mean we're slaves to the customers 24/7/365. It's no kindness for customers to send in support requests during the holidays. Sure, we can answer support requests while waiting in long lines at Disney, but isn't the purpose of a holiday to forget about work and relax? I can't relax when I'm constantly reading about problems and realizing I have to go back to the hotel to use the computer to fix things up.

As for the 170 support requests... if that were me, once a customer starts to become harassing or threatening, their email gets blocked and they're just venting into a void. Even if they paid, that $0.40-1.59 I got isn't enough to make me take @#^! from someone. I give reasonable support to reasonable people, but draw the line at a certain point.
    01-04-10 09:20 PM
    Agree. Just because we're software developers doesn't mean we're slaves to the customers 24/7/365. It's no kindness for customers to send in support requests during the holidays. Sure, we can answer support requests while waiting in long lines at Disney, but isn't the purpose of a holiday to forget about work and relax? I can't relax when I'm constantly reading about problems and realizing I have to go back to the hotel to use the computer to fix things up.

As for the 170 support requests... if that were me, once a customer starts to become harassing or threatening, their email gets blocked and they're just venting into a void. Even if they paid, that $0.40-1.59 I got isn't enough to make me take @#^! from someone. I give reasonable support to reasonable people, but draw the line at a certain point.
    And what developer do you work with?

All I want is the activation code. I sent an email inquiring about this pending purchase BEFORE I made purchase and got no email response. THAT was before the new year holiday.
    01-04-10 09:38 PM
    170 emails? Jeebus. I bet they spam filtered you after #17.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 09:53 PM
    Bellshare responded last night. The CS said she was passing my problem on to someone else after I gave her my invoice. I haven't heard back from anyone.

Mobihand responded about noon today. I gave them my nephe'w pin number as requested and have not heard anything back.

Really....at this point I don't accept the it is "because of the holiday" excuse!!!!
    01-06-10 12:10 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD