Hi All...

I bought QuickLaunch today, but there was a problem and I got the Tour version rather than the Storm version (this was probably my fault).

I contacted mobihand and asked them to swap versions, but I have not heard from them.... how long does it usually take customer service to get back to you? Also, does anyone know how good mobihand is about swapping versions?

Also, if Cheeta is around, could you please let me know if you are willing to swap my versions?
    08-03-09 05:45 PM
    Response is typically within 24 hours. There should be no problem switching versions since you paid for it.
    08-03-09 06:05 PM
    Thanks Wentouch.... I bought QL on the 1/2 price special... do you think they will charge me extra for the switch?
    08-03-09 06:13 PM
    Nah........
    08-03-09 09:27 PM
    actually...the way mobihand works is when you ask mobihand for anything all they do is forward the email to the developer...ie QL developer...and whenever they get back to you is when you'll get your answer
    08-03-09 09:34 PM
    MobiHand is one of the easiest software sites to work with. I too have many the same error in the past and emailed them immediately, they credited my card and allowed me to get the correct version. All take care of quickly and easily. Thumbs Up for MobiHand. FYI if your like me and you don't like having just BlackBerry stuff you can use their BlackBerry Software and BlackBerry Accessories on OnlyBlackBerry.com Store storefront and your MobiHand username/PW works as well.
    08-04-09 01:33 PM
    Still waiting for my email
    08-04-09 03:33 PM
    I'm still waiting for my email to
    Kind of annoyed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 05:00 PM
    Finally got mine thx mobihand
    08-04-09 10:09 PM
    Finally got mine thx mobihand
    Like I said before it's not Mobihand...It's the developer so the developer is the reason for the response time
    08-04-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD