I received my new bold yesterday and put in a pin swap request with mobihand around 12 PM. Its been 24 hours and my pin still isnt swapped. I even tried it again last night around 11pm. It says under my account that it would happen within a few hours. Has anyone else had issues with swapping pins on mobihand? I wanna register my apps and I'm starting to get a little irritated.
    06-05-10 11:18 AM
    Sometimes the swap can be near instant, and sometimes the swap can take a little longer. Depending how many times you have changed your pin, and how many apps you have purchased that require activation codes to be changed will also play a part in how long it takes. My last one took 48 hours to complete.
    06-05-10 11:27 AM
    Actually I was able to get all of my codes swapped and pins changed outside of mobihand. I switched my existing license for berryweather and berrybuzz on bellshares site, so i'm hoping that doesnt screw up my swap request on mobihand. I was running the trial of them and saw in another post that they can be switched. The only code i'm waiting on to be regenerated is meterberry at this point.
    06-05-10 11:37 AM
    Oh, that may have an affect on why it hasnt been done, because I believe they go through the other developers to have it changed, and if they see it has been changed it throws a kink in their operation.

Luckily with 512 mb you shouldnt worry about low memory or any memory issues so meterberry is dire needed right off the bat
    06-05-10 11:40 AM
    i put a pin swap in this morning and im still waiting.as stated it says should be done in a couple hours.i hope so i need my apps on my replacement phone.
    06-21-10 04:00 PM
    It took them about two days to get around to it, but they do come through in the end. All I can say is, be patient.
    06-21-10 06:38 PM
    Too bad Verizon does not provide the PIN in these exchanges. I have a slew of apps that will need new pins. Oh, darn, just realized I will begin again with Aces' Mahjong.
    06-21-10 07:03 PM
    I've had to swap pins 4 times from the original one. They all have taken the next day for me. The last one took a couple days bc of all the pin changes.
    06-22-10 09:22 AM
    My last pin swap too a little over 24 hrs .. it varies, but it will happen.
    06-22-10 09:34 AM
    when I did my pin swap I did it through Bellshare. There is a place directly on the webpage to take care of that type of thing. It only took about 20 minutes.

Check it out here
    06-22-10 09:36 AM
    I have 3 paid apps.

BerryBuzz
    PodTrapper
    Quicklaunch

I believe all three were purchased through the Crackberry App store. I could go to Bellshare for BerryBuzz PIN switch and right to Versatile Monkey for PodTrapper. But I don't think Nikkisoft has a PIN switch interface directly on their website.

Soooo, it could be easier for me to just do this once on the Crackberry App store page. But if I went direct for those two, does that mess anything up with respect to the Crackberry App store on my phone. Will it know that my PINs are changed? Does it matter?
    06-22-10 10:46 AM
    Any more than 1 or 2 PIN swaps and mobihand's fraud detection software throws up a flag and the PIN has to be manually verified, this can sometimes take days. They WILL verify you, they know about the tour issues, but it does take time. Patience folks. Trust me I'm WELL acquainted with this process having my Storm1 replaced 4 times and then finally replaced a 5th time with a Storm2.
    06-22-10 10:57 AM
    I just realized I also have a few other things like some games, some of which require a PIN, some which don't.

And I looked at my account on the Mobihand website, and it seems to be a nice interface for doing the device switch. I may do it there rather than from the Crackberry App store version (of Mobi).
    06-22-10 10:58 AM
    I have 3 paid apps.

BerryBuzz
    PodTrapper
    Quicklaunch

I believe all three were purchased through the Crackberry App store. I could go to Bellshare for BerryBuzz PIN switch and right to Versatile Monkey for PodTrapper. But I don't think Nikkisoft has a PIN switch interface directly on their website.

Soooo, it could be easier for me to just do this once on the Crackberry App store page. But if I went direct for those two, does that mess anything up with respect to the Crackberry App store on my phone. Will it know that my PINs are changed? Does it matter?
    Do it once here, is easiest, take it from a pro!
    06-22-10 10:59 AM
    Ok, will do.

BTW, I meant to ask you, are getting tix to see Roger Waters perform The Wall? I would love to, but the only available seats left here are $250+ each.... yikes!!!!
    06-22-10 11:02 AM
    Ok, will do.

BTW, I meant to ask you, are getting tix to see Roger Waters perform The Wall? I would love to, but the only available seats left here are $250+ each.... yikes!!!!
    Looks like I can get tickets for 105 each, but still that's insane, and those are nosebleeds!
    06-22-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD