Hi, today I just purchased 2 apps from cb crackstore .I logged in with my email acount and purchased them via paypal that has diffrent email with my store account ,i recieved my billing info and download link via paypal email ,not a store email .Then I checked on my purchased app but there is nothing how can I installed it again if i deleate an app or upgrade my os

Thanks in advance
    11-05-11 11:21 AM
    all you have to do in log into your account with mobihand and redown load apps and if you upgrade you do so there also. I had to change mine, my 9700 w/OS5 died and i got a torch with os6. So went to my account update my info waited for mobihand to process it and then re downloaded my apps
    hope this helps
    11-05-11 12:48 PM
    thanks for replying
    But i got nothing in order history
    11-05-11 02:00 PM
    I would suggest contacting Mobihand. CrackBerry Superstore: Support

I had an issue on Wednesday when I tried to redownload an app I previously purchased after upgrading my OS. They emailed me back and resolved the issue.
    11-05-11 02:21 PM
    Thanks for advice,just email mobihand hope they can fix my issue

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-05-11 02:31 PM
    I purchased a new Curve 9350 yesterday and did the device/PIN change through the online account, which is needed to get new activation codes for the 4-5 apps I purchased through CrackBerry store/Mobihand. I have not received an email yet with the new information, and when I go to the CrackBerry App Store on my device, only one of my apps actually shows up there. Kind of annoying process just to get your apps transferred over. Hoping they send the email soon or I will need to follow up with them.
    11-06-11 08:38 AM
    I purchased a new Curve 9350 yesterday and did the device/PIN change through the online account, which is needed to get new activation codes for the 4-5 apps I purchased through CrackBerry store/Mobihand. I have not received an email yet with the new information, and when I go to the CrackBerry App Store on my device, only one of my apps actually shows up there. Kind of annoying process just to get your apps transferred over. Hoping they send the email soon or I will need to follow up with them.
    Coincidence or do they read the forums? Exactly 22 minutes after I posted this I got my email from Mobihand and was then able to get everything set up.
    11-06-11 11:38 AM
    Coincidence or do they read the forums? Exactly 22 minutes after I posted this I got my email from Mobihand and was then able to get everything set up.
    That sounds about normal. When I changed devices it took about 1-2 days for me to receive the email and install my apps on the new device.
    11-06-11 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD