I paid $39.95 for an application over 2 hours ago, I have emailed Mobihand 4 times but still have not received a response.

I suggest you do not spend a lot of money on apps with Mobihand as the service is extremely poor.

Has anyone else had this problem??
    07-06-09 09:33 AM
    What is the issue with your purchase?
    07-06-09 09:47 AM
    Mobihand delay's there orders so they can do a fraud check. You can log into your account and see the status of your order and possibly download it from there.

P.S. Mobihand is awesome!
    07-06-09 09:49 AM
    I have now sent them 7 emails, they tried to send me the link for the download and I have also tried downloading the app from my account but the following error message is appearing...

**QUOTE**

Error: Invalid manifest or application descripter.

The "MIDIet-Name" attribute is missing.

**UNQUOTE**

I have now been 20 hours without my application...

I've never received such a poor service.
    07-07-09 03:08 AM
    I have now sent them 7 emails, they tried to send me the link for the download and I have also tried downloading the app from my account but the following error message is appearing...

**QUOTE**

**UNQUOTE**

I can understand your frustration but in all honesty the original 2 hours isnt uncommon. It says when you order to allow up to 24 hours.

For bad service try handigo <sp?> I paid 30 bucks for an app that when I got it didnt do what it was described to do. I emailed them for a week straight about the issue and never heard back from them. Finally I cancelled the charge on my card and 2 weeks later tey replied with "sorry the software ws not as described, we would like to offer you another piece of software at your choosing". I emailed them back telling them to check my account, the charge has been canceled and not replying to myself or my bank guaranteed it wont be reapplied.
    07-07-09 07:17 AM
    Honestly you just need to wait it out and give them some time. Getting a response in 24hrs is uncommon in most instances for any company, but the Mobihand folk are top notch and will sort out your issue or refund you. Just have patience and they'll sort it out.
    07-07-09 08:46 AM
    I'm curious to know how this turned out for you. I think that Mobihand is awesome. I have never had to deal with their customer service though.
    07-07-09 12:08 PM
    I still have not received my app or an update, I keep chasing but they are telling me nothing. I am really frustrated with this now. The service is disgraceful.

I would not mind so much if they could provide me with updates so I know how the investigation is going as it seems to me as if they are ignoring me.

I will have to seriously reconsider using Mobihand again in the future... this is the worst service I have received from any customer service I have ever contacted.
    07-08-09 09:39 AM
    I have only received top notch service from Mobihand, made several purchases with one minor snag that was handled within a few hours. Sorry you're having a bad experience with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 11:30 AM
    I will have to seriously reconsider using Mobihand again in the future... this is the worst service I have received from any customer service I have ever contacted.
    You've obviously never had to deal with any of our Canadian wireless providers....

As for MobiHand, if you're that disgusted with their customer service, request a refund and go buy it elsewhere (if possible).
    07-08-09 11:41 AM

**QUOTE**

**UNQUOTE**

Ummm, that sounds like a problem with the SOFTWARE, not Mobihand, or whatever store you bought it from. If you're going to be mad at somebody, be mad at the guy that made the software, not the place you bought it from. They can only do so much with tech problems.

Did you ask for help from the software creator? If not, ask him, or ask Mobihand to ask him to help you. That's what they did for me. It may take a bit, but if they can't help you, they will refund you. Just relax, man. It's software. It's not the end of the world!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you want better results, don't spam them with tons of emails. It's like pushing the button for the elevator 20 times - it doesn't help anything, and makes you look silly.
    07-08-09 12:12 PM
    I paid $39.95 for an application over 2 hours ago, I have emailed Mobihand 4 times but still have not received a response.

I suggest you do not spend a lot of money on apps with Mobihand as the service is extremely poor.

Has anyone else had this problem??
    Mobihand is great and they offer excellent service for customers and developers.

If you have problem with the software you should contact the developer directly and NOT Mobihand

I find Handango offers the worst service.
    07-08-09 12:54 PM
    If you also followed some of the other threads on here you would have also known that they had issues with their servers. If I am not mistaken there was a fire and things have not been fully restored. So, give people a break and if you really wanted that application you would have waited.
    07-08-09 01:19 PM
    Wow this comes as a surprise to me. I've never had an issues with Mobihand before. I've only bought a few things from there, but the service has been pretty quick except for 1 time.

Like most suggest, allow up to 24 hours and it'll be in your hands, if not request a refund and get the application elsewhere.
    07-08-09 02:02 PM
    Mobihand is great and they offer excellent service for customers and developers.

If you have problem with the software you should contact the developer directly and NOT Mobihand

I find Handango offers the worst service.
    Most of the time when you contact a dev they tell you that since you bought it from such and such you should contact them. At least in my experience.
    07-10-09 03:21 PM
    I've had good service from them through two refunds for software that wouldn't run on my phone. They were pretty responsive too considering the volume of sales they do.

What was the outcome exactly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by wpwren; 07-10-09 at 08:20 PM.
    07-10-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD