I have a question/issue

I am a bigfan of Bellshare and Mobihand. I currently use BerryPop Up, BerryAlertts and Berrybuzz.

I purchased qty 2 of the Berrybuzz as a gift for my sister-in-law and nephew. I purchased both together as an e-gift, which was emailed to my sil's addy. She was able to install the app (after 3 error time outs) using the activation code provided. My nephew is unable to activate berrybuzz on his phone with the same activation code.

Should there have been second activation code provided from Mobihand?
    01-03-10 08:38 PM
    There should be 2 activation codes. I did a purchase for 2 one as a e-gift before and I was sent my code immediately and the other code was sent the next day. My purchase was 2 separate apps though I do believe it is the same situation. Have you emailed them? They reply pretty quick
    01-03-10 08:48 PM
    There should be 2 activation codes. I did a purchase for 2 one as a e-gift before and I was sent my code immediately and the other code was sent the next day. My purchase was 2 separate apps though I do believe it is the same situation. Have you emailed them? They reply pretty quick
    I checked the invoice that was sent to me and the one that was sent to my sister in law (e-gift) and I only see 1 item.

I emailed them today. No response yet.
    01-03-10 08:57 PM
    Maybe because its the weekend. They are usually pretty good with customer service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 09:00 PM
    You should've been sent 2 activation codes.
    Who did you email Mobihand or Bellshare? You should email Bellshare at [email protected]

01-03-10 11:10 PM
    I am not getting any response from bellshare.
    01-04-10 11:16 AM
    Still not getting a response?

01-06-10 09:15 AM
    Still not getting a response?

I received a response from Bellshare late Monday night...nothing since. Last that I was told is that the problem was being passed on to someone that could help me.

Mobihand responded around noon yesterday, asked for the pin# and I have not heard anything since.

Really frustrating, I just want the activation code so my nephew can use the app I paid for.

Thanks for asking.
    01-06-10 09:27 AM
    Did you also try this?

bellshare.com - Request Valid Activation Code
    01-06-10 09:41 AM
    I did not, as I don't think it is applicable with my situation.

I purchased qty 2 of berrybuzz for relatives as an e-gift. Apparently the redemption code provided was only for 1. My sister in law was able to activate her app but my nephew wasn't.

At the time of the purchase it asked for the email only, there was no pin info requested or given by me.
    01-06-10 09:50 AM
    When I bought an egift from mobihand, they emailed a coupon code to the recipient. She was not able to get it to work OTA. She had to use a PC to create her own account on mobihand, go to checkout, enter the coupon code, then the total was $0 and she was able to get the application. Maybe they sent your sister-in-law and nephew one coupon code which would let them both do it this way. Checkout is where they enter their PIN. I think this is how MobiHand registers apps to devices and not to who bought them.
    01-06-10 09:57 AM
    When I bought an egift from mobihand, they emailed a coupon code to the recipient. She was not able to get it to work OTA. She had to use a PC to create her own account on mobihand, go to checkout, enter the coupon code, then the total was $0 and she was able to get the application. Maybe they sent your sister-in-law and nephew one coupon code which would let them both do it this way. Checkout is where they enter their PIN. I think this is how MobiHand registers apps to devices and not to who bought them.
    This avenue was tried and failed. it says that gift code is not valid.
    01-06-10 10:06 AM
    I'm sorry you are having trouble. I hope MobiHand makes it right for you.
    01-06-10 10:24 AM
    Don't even bother trying to go thru Bellshare CS. When I had a problem with an activation code I received the same canned message that it was being passed on to someone else. Over a month later I received another canned message. By that time I had the issue resolved thru Mobihand. As much as I like their products, Bellshare support is virtually nonexistent.
    01-06-10 11:02 AM
    Don't even bother trying to go thru Bellshare CS. When I had a problem with an activation code I received the same canned message that it was being passed on to someone else. Over a month later I received another canned message. By that time I had the issue resolved thru Mobihand. As much as I like their products, Bellshare support is virtually nonexistent.
    I am getting that feeling about Bellshare for sure. Mobihand is next inline.
    01-06-10 11:09 AM
    01-06-10 11:30 AM
    Tried the Recover activation code....and it only gave me the codes for the items on my phone, not the 2 berrybuzz items that I purchased for relatives.
    01-06-10 12:13 PM
    Tried the Recover activation code....and it only gave me the codes for the items on my phone, not the 2 berrybuzz items that I purchased for relatives.
    Okay, you got these thru Mobi hand? You would need to contact them directly...
    01-06-10 12:55 PM
    Okay, you got these thru Mobi hand? You would need to contact them directly...
    I am attempting to get this resolved by either party. I just want the other activation code...I don't care who gives it to me.
    01-06-10 01:20 PM
    What I don't get about Bellshare CS is why they just couldn't tell me that I had to go thru Mobihand in stead of giving me some bullsh*t canned message. I didn't find this out until I went to the Bellshare forums. Even there I was met with attitude. Some of the heavy posters/beta testers on there think they are god's gift. I just don't get why it had to be so difficult. In the end I finally got a working code, but will definitely think twice before laying money down on one of their products. Good luck with this.
    01-06-10 01:30 PM
    What I don't get about Bellshare CS is why they just couldn't tell me that I had to go thru Mobihand in stead of giving me some bullsh*t canned message. I didn't find this out until I went to the Bellshare forums. Even there I was met with attitude. Some of the heavy posters/beta testers on there think they are god's gift. I just don't get why it had to be so difficult. In the end I finally got a working code, but will definitely think twice before laying money down on one of their products. Good luck with this.
    Mobihand finally provided the second code.
    01-07-10 04:40 PM
    Sorry you had to go thru that. I guess I was lucky when I dealt with them

01-07-10 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD