Hi all,

Yesterday when I've seen the promotion with QuickLaunch, I've decided to launch the MobiHand App Store (I'm a newbie with this program).
    After validate the button buy now, I've filled my username and pwd and I've notified that I've a order number and above all that my credit will be charged...

On the web, you must confirm your purchase, here nothing !!!!!

What's this ?

First off all, I've never wanted to buy from my curve, if I want to buy something, it will be with my internet browser more ergonomic and secure.

I've send in the same minute an email to customer support to cancel my wrong purchase, I must wait for some days because no anwser yet (just 24h) ?

If my wrong purchase was not cancelled, pity for me !!! Ok, it will not be a bankrupt but I don't understand this applet...

MobiHand seems to be serious, isn't it ?

The applet shows of course that I've QuickLauncher....
    Is there other people to have a similar issue ?

Thank you for your participation
    08-04-09 04:17 PM
    I've received mail today.

My bank account will be credited in few days.

I'm very grateful to MobiHand and CrackBerry to have reacted so quickly.

Nevertheless, any answer about the problem encoutered, according to me it's a functional bug.

In fact, in this operation I've lost money, because as a foreigner my bank applies a commission (%) on this type of transaction.

But above all, congratulations to Mobihand/Crackberry !
    08-05-09 04:49 PM
    um whats the question that you want answered? ill be glad to answer it.
    08-05-09 05:42 PM
    um whats the question that you want answered? ill be glad to answer it.
    Hi, the problem is that realized a purchase with this applet without confirmation and according to me it's not normal !

Perhaps, I am alone to have this problem.
    08-07-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD