This happen to anyone else I mean one of them is there but the others are gone any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 05:54 PM
    In mobihand (website) you have to specify your model phone and pin. When you log in you can see the apps you purchased and it tells you if they are compatible with the phone you have. Sometimes you can switch the supported version to match your phone. But if you log in to the phone app without making sure the website is updated you will not see it under "my apps" on the phone app. I just got the torch 9800 and I only see one of my apps. The rest aren't supported for os 6 yet. I tried to switch them and only 1 (quick launch) was supported.
    08-13-10 07:06 PM
    Once you log in to your account ALL your apps should be there, the ones you cannot swap because they are not compatible will show as a red x next to them.

In order to swap your software to versions that will work with your device, please follow these instructions - please do not skip any steps, as doing so will limit your ability to obtain the correct software for your phone :

1. Login into My Account on your desktop computer.

2. Under the "My Apps" tab, you will see a section labeled "My Device". Please make sure your current device is selected here. If it is not, please click in the blue "Change Device Model" button, and select your new device from the list"

3. Below the "My Device" section is the area for your Device ID. Please make sure that you have the correct ID to reflect your device. If you need to update it please click on the blue "Change Device ID" button. You will get a popup that states "Current PIN XXXX New PIN", please enter your new device ID in the blank box by "New PIN", and click the submit button, and your PIN will be updated shortly.

4. Once you have verified the above information, you can swap your software. Please note the area labeled "My Apps". For each piece of software, you will see one of 3 icons preceding the name of the software - a green "check mark", a red "X" or a green "curved arrow". The green "check mark" indicates that this software is already compatible with your phone. The red "X" indicates that there is no version of this software that is compatible with your phone. The green "curved arrow" indicates software that has a version for your phone, and can be swapped.

5. For each of the software titles that are preceded by a green "curved arrow", please click on the blue "Swap to Another Version" link that appears under the title of the software. A popup will appear that lists all available versions of the software. Please click the circle by the version that is for your phone, and then click the red "Submit" button. The page will refresh, and you will note that the blue "Swap to Another Version" button is gone. This is an indication that you have successfully swapped the software to the proper version for your phone.
    Last edited by andyahs; 08-13-10 at 07:21 PM.
    08-13-10 07:19 PM
    Everything I've purchased from mobihand is still listed on the site, whether it's compatible or not (and a lot are not because they're themes). I just changed the pin to get new keycodes to register the paid apps on the new phone.
    08-13-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD