Hey all,
    I installed the Weather Plus app by mmmooo about a week ago, got it registered so I could use the homescreen icon feature and see the weather directly on the homescreen. However I don't like it, and wanted to remove it off the homescreen, except there's no way to do this! I've tried everything, removing the location, rebooting, removing the app, rebooting, changing all the permissions to deny and again, rebooting. Nothing! The stupid thing stays on my homescreen!
    Anyone have any ideas how I can wipe this app off my BB (using bold 9700, if it makes any difference)?
    Thanks!
    10-24-10 01:45 AM
    Lol, Weather plus creates a wallpaper for your phone with the weather on it. Just change your wallpaper go into pictures, open one, and hit the  key, set as wallpaper will be an option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 02:38 AM
    I have the same issue, but I'm not sure how it is an lol matter. The wallpaper is changeable, but the icons are still hijacked despite the theme I choose. Other than reverting to an older backup (something I don't want to do because I will lose some files), I'm a little stuck. RIM needs to do a better job of policing it's applications before acceptance and release. As much as I like the Torch, if things don't improve in the aspect of RIM's appWorld, my next device will be an Android. Now I have to go figure out his to get this bloody thing off my phone... Lovely

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 07:07 AM
    Hi, if you want to remove Weather plus wallpaper, just go into your Theme options, select active theme, go down to the icon which can reset your current theme settings and select that you want to reset just your wallpaper.
    Works like a charm.
    Enjoy!
    02-05-11 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD