I am a huge Yankees fan and was wondering if I got this app and listened to the games, would I get mlb.tv announcers or the YES Network announcers? Probably a deal breaker for me if its not YES Network. Anyone know? TIA
    03-25-10 06:55 PM
    lol i dont know the answer but i feel ya. susie waldman and and that other ***** are hard on the ears. i loose brain cells listening to yankee games
    03-25-10 07:04 PM
    You'll get the home town radio network. I and a BIG Red Sox fan, and I listen to my WEEI and WRKO networks in Boston all the time.. Go Sox.
    03-26-10 04:25 PM
    lol why was i-diot censored
    03-26-10 04:42 PM
    Now that we are a couple games in to the season, can anyone verify which announcers are used? Thanks!
    04-06-10 08:21 PM
    I just pulled up the yankee and red sox game... the feeds available are BOS (WEEI), NYY (WCBS)

I don't usually check out the yankee feed but it sounds like a guy and a girl right now. Don't know if the info really helps out tho... I haven't heard the announcers say their names yet... But it might be the Susie Waldman and other guy that an above poster mentioned
    04-06-10 09:48 PM
    You get the Yankees feed. If you become a member of the Yankees Universe, you get the game day audio as well as some other goodies. You can download the Yankees shortcut specifically for Blackberry on your phone as well.
    04-07-10 01:05 AM
    It's John and Susan. I listened to them all last year. If you get the MLB Premium, you can listen to any game, and you can choose which broadcast you want to, home or visiting team. I have the Yankee Blackberry app which makes it easy to find them.

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!

Now that we are a couple games in to the season, can anyone verify which announcers are used? Thanks!
    04-07-10 01:08 AM
    I just purchased the app and will listen to the game tonight. I just hope it works better then MLB radio. I had it last year and kept losing the audio. Had to close and restart the game. I will listen to most of the Yankees games in a WiFi area so hopefully it will work OK.

Thanks for the post.
    04-07-10 06:05 AM
    I just purchased the app and will listen to the game tonight. I just hope it works better then MLB radio. I had it last year and kept losing the audio. Had to close and restart the game. I will listen to most of the Yankees games in a WiFi area so hopefully it will work OK.

Thanks for the post.
    While watching Yankee game last night (great win!!), I tested app a little.
    Gameday updated within 10 seconds and videos were constantly being posted.
    In addition, I tested audio and it was flawless for me.
    I had a choice between Yankee radio announcers (try and find Sterlings call on Swishers blast off the wall, its hilarious) and Red Sox announcers.
    Overall I'm pretty impressed
    04-07-10 06:36 AM
    While watching Yankee game last night (great win!!), I tested app a little.
    Gameday updated within 10 seconds and videos were constantly being posted.
    In addition, I tested audio and it was flawless for me.
    I had a choice between Yankee radio announcers (try and find Sterlings call on Swishers blast off the wall, its hilarious) and Red Sox announcers.
    Overall I'm pretty impressed
    Thanks. I like Sterling but can live without Waldman.
    04-07-10 08:52 AM
    My new favorite app. I'm listening to the Yankess - RedSux game as I'm typing this. Audio has been flawless. Best $15 I've spent on my BB. I don't get to see or listen to many games living in Florida but with this app it's going to be a great season.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD