I saw an App World notification this morning that an upgrade was avilable for MLB At Bat - I went to download it, but then app world tells me that the upgrade "isn't available" from app world? How can that be?
    04-23-10 11:39 AM
    Two words - App World.
    04-23-10 01:04 PM
    My mlb at bat app is not showing in my app world despite me downloading it from app world, why is this? Can it go back in app world so I can get updates?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 01:46 PM
    I downloaded the update from app world last night without issue. I have no idea what is different as nothing seems different or better.
    my version is 1.1.2
    04-23-10 02:06 PM
    I didn't seem to have any problems updating to 1.1.2. (Let's go Mets!)

My mlb at bat app is not showing in my app world despite me downloading it from app world, why is this? Can it go back in app world so I can get updates?

Open App World, go to the My World icon, click the menu and select Login. Login with the PayPal account that you used to purchase the app.
    04-23-10 02:09 PM
    Done

Thank you

*EDIT- mets :lol:
    04-23-10 02:15 PM
    I downloaded the update from app world last night without issue. I have no idea what is different as nothing seems different or better.
    my version is 1.1.2
    I don't see anything different either.

I really wish you could get to the written game recap right from the game screen.
    04-23-10 02:15 PM

Open App World, go to the My World icon, click the menu and select Login. Login with the PayPal account that you used to purchase the app.
    I'm sorry but I couldn't let this slip by......did you actually say "let's go Mets"?
    You must be a big fan of minor league baseball or maybe you just don't get too many updates out in Denver.
    Either way, there is only one major league team in NY and that is the Yankees.
    So anyway............................................ ..............................

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMFAO!
    04-23-10 02:17 PM
    Hey look. A **** Yankees fan. That's odd.
    04-23-10 02:33 PM
    Love this app but my scoreboard was not updating automatically, hope the update fixs this

Everything else works fine inc radio

04-23-10 04:06 PM
    I just found the 1.1.2 upgrade in App World, and it is downloading. But I'm not surprised that people are having upgrades b/c App World doesn't update that well and it fails to prompt you when there is an upgrade like it should.

My scoreboard never updated on 1.1.1 either, but I figured that wasn't part of the design. It really SHOULD, and I'm hoping it will on 1.1.2. But overall, I was skeptical about the $15 cost going in, but have not been disappointed so far.
    04-23-10 04:17 PM
    The key is to LOGIN.
    04-23-10 07:09 PM
    One difference I noticed is when you are in the scoreboard screen you can now swipe to the next date (you do not have to push the arrow anymore. (obviously touchscreen only)

04-23-10 11:45 PM
    One difference I noticed is when you are in the scoreboard screen you can now swipe to the next date (you do not have to push the arrow anymore. (obviously touchscreen only)

I noticed that too by accident. It really would be nice if mlb would provide a change log once in a while for their pricey app.
    don't get me wrong, I love this app and it's worth every penny and they keep updating it, but the developer sucks when it comes to communication
    04-24-10 08:22 AM

Thanks very much! I had no idea I was logged out. It was driving me crazy.
    04-26-10 12:01 PM
    Ok, saw a lot of chatter that had nothing to do with the original post...I'm having the same problem...how do you upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1.2??
    04-30-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD