Got an alert for an update through App World, and downloaded it.. I have to say, they made HUGE improvements over the previous one! I have a 9550, an the load time on the app is much faster, no lag at all and the audio is on point now. The previous version had the audio about 2 minutes slow, and scratchy constantly.. Definitely recommend updating to the new version, and for those of you that were iffy because of the bad reviews, now is the time to get it!

Go BoSox! haha.
    04-20-10 11:24 PM
    Cant speak for the 9550 but its been 1.1.1 for at least a few weeks now on my 9700. But you are correct, its a much improved version over the first.
    04-21-10 06:18 AM
    Typical Sox fan...always late to the party...this version has been out for a while. Good luck this year. You guys are off to a rough start. Luckily there are like 150 games left.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 06:28 AM
    My version is 1.1 (on 9700) radio is fine but score don't always update on the scoreboard page

In app world there is a version 1.1.2, when I select it I get offered the chance to purchase, is there a way of getting an update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD