I've been looking around for a nice app with a list of alcoholic drinks with their appropriate portions of each ingredient. My buddy who works for Sprint has the HTC Touch Diamond was showing me this kind of app and it had literally hundreds of different conconctions to browse. Seemed like a fun and useful app and was wondering if the BB community has anything similar. Thanks.
    02-17-09 07:28 AM
    MobileBartender in the Crackberry Store....think its $8
    02-17-09 07:50 AM
    I'll pass on the $8 version.
    02-17-09 08:16 AM
    haha im learning how to code for storm n i was thinking this could be my first app
    02-17-09 08:44 AM
    haha im learning how to code for storm n i was thinking this could be my first app
    Do it! I dont think I could justify paying 8$ for it, prob spend my money on more "useful" apps.
    02-17-09 08:48 AM
    TheKid
    In Bruges is a great movie haha i love your sig.
    id also be down for a mobile bartender.. blackberry+alcohol=JIMP
    02-17-09 08:39 PM
    TheKid
    In Bruges is a great movie haha i love your sig.
    id also be down for a mobile bartender.. blackberry+alcohol=JIMP
    What a great movie, it's sad more ppl don't know about it. I tell everyone I meet, and they just look at me with this blank stare. Spread the Bruges love!

With all these free apps coming out, I'm not dropping $8 on Mobile Bartender. Someone will create one, just a matter of time. I'll donate for their troubles.
    02-17-09 08:44 PM
    Why not just knock back your favorite beverage and strike up a conversation with someone about what anyone thinks is in that concoction you just drank?

02-17-09 08:55 PM
    I like the idea behind this app for sure.
    02-17-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD