I just paid for and downloaded an app from App World. It says it installed correctly, yet I cannot find the icon anywhere on my Telus Tour 9630.

The app shows up in my Applications List, but I cannot run the program from that location. I've checked all folders and even my hidden icons, yet its not there...even tried a few battery pulls.....

Anyone got any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 11:40 PM
    What is the app? Depending on what it is it might not have an icon. The settings and everything for the app might be in the options menu.

08-04-09 11:48 PM
    Its Pocket Informat.....calendar and task management App....I think it should have an icon....

08-05-09 12:19 AM
    Sorry I'm not familiar with that app. If it is not under the options menu try a battery pull and if that doesn't work do a delete and install.

08-05-09 12:22 AM
    Thanks for the advice.....tried both of those methods and still nothing......

08-05-09 06:10 AM
    Have you looked under Options>Advance options>Applications (which I see you have after rereading),and its there,so have you opened up your calender to see if there was any additional stuff added onto it since you installed that app?

I think this is the one you have downloaded?

Pocket Informant for BlackBerry - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-05-09 at 07:44 AM.
    08-05-09 07:24 AM
    If the Tour works the same way as my Curve... try pressing menu button on home page and make sure that "show all" is selected.

m
    08-05-09 07:58 AM
    i just downloaded the free trial and there is an icon for it. the only thing i can tell ya is to make sure to check your download and other folders. ill let ya know if i can think of anythin else.
    08-05-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD