Just got a blackberry tour and apparently this is not a standard feature and requires a third party app. Amazing, even rinky dinky $19 tracfones have this feature!!!

What I need really is a led color or audible alert every few minutes so I don't have to keep checking my blackberry if I step away from it.

My question is it looks like bebuzz is the most popular app for this but it only has a "missed call" notification and not a "voice mail" notification option. Is this a big deal? On my old phone, any call I didn't answer was considered a "missed call" even if they later went to voice mail and left me a message. So if that's the same way with bebuzz, I'm fine. I'll just get notified of every missed call and then check my voicemail indicator to see if they left me a message... Is that how bebuzz works?

Also, my tour is upgraded to 5.0. Will bebuzz work with that?
    04-18-10 11:18 AM
    berry buzz has the same options, i have yet to see one that has a voicemail notification :-/
    04-18-10 11:53 AM
    If you press the green phone button, then press the BlackBerry button and select Options then you can go to Call Logging and select Missed Calls ans you will get a message indicator for all missed calls that will show up in your Message Folder and it will also blink the LED.
    04-18-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD