Is there an app the makes the LED light go off if there is a missed call or something of that nature.
    12-21-09 09:36 AM
    By default, you should get an SMS message when you miss a call. If you set the SMS alert to include the LED, it will blink for 15 minutes after a missed call. For more flexible options you should consider an app like BerryBuzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 09:47 AM
    Where in my phone will I see this setting?
    12-21-09 09:53 AM
    By default, you should get an SMS message when you miss a call. If you set the SMS alert to include the LED, it will blink for 15 minutes after a missed call. For more flexible options you should consider an app like BerryBuzz.

I second BerryBuzz. That way your call color/emails/sms can all be different colors if you want.
    12-21-09 09:54 AM
    Where in my phone will I see this setting?
    In Profiles / Set Ring tones Alerts / Messages.

12-21-09 10:11 AM
    I download Berry Buzz and it says I can configure it through blackberry options. What do they mean by that?

Thats what happened when I clicked on the app in downloads.
    12-21-09 10:55 AM
    any ideas with this?
    12-21-09 12:11 PM
    Please go to the blackberry 101 lecture series. They will explain the use of the os, etc. in detail.
    Under your device options there should be berry buzz listed. that is where you can set options as well as in the options for each profile.
    12-21-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD