Be cool if someone could make an app to switch the screen into a mirror. My wife would love it. Wouldn't mind it myself.
    10-14-09 12:38 PM
    It would be physically impossible.... There isn't any reflective properties in an lcd screen... unless you count when the phones turned off and you can kind of see yourself in the glass...

Mirrors are essentially a piece of glass with a sheet of aluminum or something adhered to the back of it. Or just a shiny piece of metal.
    10-14-09 12:45 PM
    You could just use the black screen to at least do your hair I do lol
    10-14-09 01:33 PM
    I developed it already and had Verizon push it to everybody. Sorry about that but I knew you'd like it. Hold down the red phone button until the screen goes into a kind of crappy dark mirror. Press red button again to end mirror mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 02:33 PM
    I developed it already and had Verizon push it to everybody. Sorry about that but I knew you'd like it. Hold down the red phone button until the screen goes into a kind of crappy dark mirror. Press red button again to end mirror mode.

Ugh those dang push apps... Always getting in my way!
    10-14-09 02:40 PM
    10-14-09 07:52 PM
    U don't need an app. Just take the back off the Storm and the lil door and it gots a mirror... Sorta

10-14-09 08:55 PM
    I had a mirror app for my Treo 700. It worked great, quite a lot better than looking at your blank black screen. I wish there was a similar BB app.
    01-28-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD