It has been over 6 hrs and miq is still syncing. It is progressing but extremely slowly. Given I do have media in numbers over 1000, is this normal. I've synced before at lower media levels and the process was very short. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 10:41 PM
    When I first got it I was syncing from morning till the mid day, and I don't have tons of stuff either. After that initial set up though it syncs stuff fast, and you don't even notice it. It is an awesome app to have.
    11-25-09 10:59 PM
    I agree its a great app, no doubt about that, but I've had it since literally the day it came out. Its never taken this long, just curious if I'm having a syncing issue I guess.

11-25-09 11:01 PM
    Oh, I thought you were doing your first initial sync. I guess that would be strange if it was a day to day thing. Did you just put tons of media on your phone? I also notice that they have a lot of updates on it, you should maybe close it out/log out and log in, see about an update. Its not like you would lose anything, it will pick back up where it left off anyways.
    11-25-09 11:04 PM
    Good advice, I will try that. I haven't added additional media. To be honest, this is the first time it registered the correct amoUnt of media, before is was always less than what I had on the phone.

11-25-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD