I had been missing dashwire since I changed from WM to BB. I just found out they support BB now! just downloaded to my 8900 and it seems pretty stable and everything seems to work great. try it out if you guys are interested

Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: mIQ
    11-01-09 01:08 PM
    Thanks for this!
    11-01-09 01:35 PM
    I tried installing but I keep getting a verification error. Anybody else run into this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 02:54 PM
    Nope, everything works great so far for me. I'm using .231...what is your OS?
    11-01-09 02:59 PM
    Same.

11-01-09 03:12 PM
    Never mind. It's working now and I'm liking it. I love that it's from Best Buy Mobile, too.

11-01-09 04:21 PM
    Sweet. Glad you got it to work. I'm liking it too!
    11-01-09 05:26 PM
    Just an FYI if you're considering downloading TweetGenius, there's a conflict between the two that'll make mIQ continually sync and drain your battery.
    11-01-09 08:04 PM
    Hmm, good to know about the mIQ and TweetGenius conflict because I was thinking about downloading TweetGenius after the contest was over. I've been using mIQ since the CrackBerry Blog post and honestly wasn't that impressed at first. The idea of it was great but like some here have mentioned, I was having minor issues with mIQ syncing my media. It seemed to only be syncing some things and there were some other problems. But honestly, since mIQ's update to their BB App, I haven't had any issues and everything appears to be syncing perfectly! I've been checking the online mIQ website (on my Laptop) more often now that it's been working great because most of the services actual features are there! Great Application and Service in my opinion! (But it does suck if the TweetGenius conflict is true!)

11-02-09 03:25 AM
    ive been using it since the service started and i like it. the only thing that i dont like is that the program automatically starts after every battery pull even if i have it set to sync manually.
    11-02-09 06:07 AM
    I wish it backed up apps. But its sick that you can send texts

11-02-09 09:58 AM
    I installed it once to backup everything then deleted it because yes,it's draining battery (and probably memory,too!). I'll just put it back-up when (ever) I need to restore my data. Otherwise, the DM does everything I need including backing up apps.
    11-02-09 10:07 AM
    Hmm, good to know about the mIQ and TweetGenius conflict because I was thinking about downloading TweetGenius after the contest was over. I've been using mIQ since the CrackBerry Blog post and honestly wasn't that impressed at first. The idea of it was great but like some here have mentioned, I was having minor issues with mIQ syncing my media. It seemed to only be syncing some things and there were some other problems. But honestly, since mIQ's update to their BB App, I haven't had any issues and everything appears to be syncing perfectly! I've been checking the online mIQ website (on my Laptop) more often now that it's been working great because most of the services actual features are there! Great Application and Service in my opinion! (But it does suck if the TweetGenius conflict is true!)

Yeah, it sucks. I was looking forward to trying TG but I think I'mma wait 'till this issue is resolved.
    11-02-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD