I've had my Tour since July (And i've had no problems with it either, love it) and since I've had it, every time I get an email/sms/facebook notification, once I took my phone out of my holster and unlocked it, it would open right up to the email/sms/facebook.

Granted, this usually happened if it was right after i got the notification. If i opened my phone like an hour after I got it, nothing. But all of a sudden, That doesn't happen anymore.

It's not a big problem, but it was something I liked, and I want to know what I need to do to make that happen again. I went into my messages - options - general options and where it says Auto Open newest message after removing device from holster: always, but it's still not working.

Any ideas?
    12-11-09 09:11 PM
    Have you recently upgraded your OS? That seems to be a new bug. I'm on wap, but you can search to find others with the same problem and no solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 10:06 PM
    I did to 4.7, but I believe it started changing a bit after that. Also, I now have two message notifications when i get an SMS. My phone shows two identical sms notification envelopes next to each other.
    12-11-09 10:18 PM
    What version of 4.7 did you upgrade to? I'm running 4.7.1.61. I don't get enough text messages to notice the problem if I have it.

12-11-09 10:24 PM

Also, the problem may have been from a certain theme I had, but I'm just guessing here-- I deleted it and did a battery pull, if that does the trick i'll update.
    12-11-09 10:49 PM
    I deleted the theme, did a battery pull and everythings back to normal!

12-12-09 01:49 AM
    Same thing happened to me the other day when I tried a new theme as well.

12-12-09 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD