Hi I wanted to know is there a Microsoft Office or equivalent app? I have Documents To Go but I don't understand how to use it.

Can anyone help?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    Last edited by Nyan_Cat100; 05-16-12 at 01:51 AM.
    05-15-12 12:24 PM
    Documents to go is like word. I've had all the documents I've typed up open up in Word with no problems.

On this phone, when you open up 'word to go', click on 'create new file' and you should be able to start typing up your document.

When I first got this and attempted to create a new document, I left clicked and clicked "new" but that just told me to buy something.

HTH

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 9330 using Tapatalk. Team BlackBerry!
    05-16-12 08:47 PM
    Documents to go is like word. I've had all the documents I've typed up open up in Word with no problems.

On this phone, when you open up 'word to go', click on 'create new file' and you should be able to start typing up your document.

When I first got this and attempted to create a new document, I left clicked and clicked "new" but that just told me to buy something.

HTH

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 9330 using Tapatalk. Team BlackBerry!
    yeah in the menu the options maked with a * next to them means u need to buy or trial the full version
    05-17-12 09:30 AM
    I edit Word documents all the time with Documents To Go. Works great!

*Edit:
    I use Microsoft Office a lot and I have not found anything other than Documents To Go.
    05-17-12 10:37 AM
    Docs2go Premium comes standard with OS7. With an older OS, you can buy the premium version, it's worth it.
    05-17-12 07:47 PM
    Documents to Go is the best app for now. It comes already in OS7.
    05-17-12 07:58 PM
    I have bought it for my 9330, it is worth it. I once wrote an entire essay on my blackberry before I got to school.
    05-18-12 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD