Hi friends,

today we've released MiaWallpaper v.1.0

So, beta is over, thanks a lot for your active feedback!

About MiaWallpaper -

MiaWallpaper will automatically change the wallpaper on the Home Screen randomly
    from a local folders or download photos automatically online from the Internet -
    with public Flickr photo stream. Specify preferred update interval and use efficient
    algorithm to update the Home Screen and save your battery life.
    Always different, always new photos, discover the world with MiaWallpaper!

Start application and choose photos source folder or use photos from the Internet - Flickr public photo stream, then choose appropriate update interval and select from the application menu "Save". Now MiaWallpaper is started. Enjoy the beautiful world!
    To stop start the application and the update interval to "Disable", then choose from the application menu "Save".

To use online photos you should specify Connection type (BES, BIBS or Direct TCP), test connection option is available.

Features list:

- Efficient algorithm updates the Home Screen wallpapers - save your battery life with MiaWallpaper
    - Works with all picture formats supported by BlackBerry
    - Use photos from the Internet - use Flickr public photostream - always new photos, Internet data connection is required
    - Use local photos, specify folder you want to use or select using any folders
    - Specify update interval from 1, 5, 10, 30 minutes and 1 hour
    - Works when the device is locked as a background process
    - Resizes photos to BlackBerry device Home Screen height and width
    - Demo period is available (10 days)

Supported devices : BlackBerry Storm 9500, 9530

You can download demo version here:
    BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry
    or OTA http://m.berrybow.com

Screenshot:

Enjoy it!

Support: [email protected]

With regards,
    BerryBlow team
    BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry
    02-17-09 04:10 PM
    will you be supporting other BB models in the future for this app? Have an 8220 and would like to have this app.
    02-17-09 09:31 PM
    will you be supporting other BB models in the future for this app? Have an 8220 and would like to have this app.
    02-17-09 09:33 PM
    May be, if RIM supports appropriate API
    02-18-09 12:32 PM
    Same here! I have an 8330 and would LOVE to have the wallpapers changed automatically!
    03-11-09 06:15 PM
    Same goes for the 81xx series phones! This app looks awesome I wish it was available for non storm phones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:20 PM
    we should definitely get this for 8xxx... that "solar slideshow" theme from bplay is great with the changing wallpaper but I wish I could customize. port it!
    03-12-09 07:24 AM
    This works for Bold?

It should be nice like a timer: from 6:00 to 20:00 wallpaper 1, from 20:01 to 5:59 wallpaper 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 09:45 PM
    Only for storm? What about Javalin
    03-13-09 12:11 AM
    This App rocks! I've got about 400 wallpapers on my Storm and love seeing them cycle through - it's like always having a different wallpaper, and you like each one of them because you chose them!

Anyway, I liked the idea when I first heard about it last November, and one of the first apps was Wallpaper Shuffle. Paid more for it than MiaWallpaper and it never worked. Anyway, I'm real happy with this app!
    06-13-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD