is there a free metronome app that will work on the Tour?
    10-06-09 05:12 PM
    Just found both of these via Google (searched "blackberry metronome app"). I haven't tried it and don't know if it supports the Tour. It's listed at $18.60 but it looks like they have a free trial...

Download Metronome (BlackBerry) 1.5.30 for Blackberry Free Trial - Metronome is an application that provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are. - Softpedia

There's also one for $9.99 on BBAppWorld that supposedly supports all devices. It seems to have gotten horrible reviews...
    BlackBerry App World - Metronome
    Last edited by CafeRacer808; 10-06-09 at 05:39 PM.
    10-06-09 05:36 PM
    Let me know if this works for you, as a CPR instructor it is always nice to be able to demonstrate 100 beats a minute to my students.
    10-06-09 05:39 PM
    so, yea I'm not paying for such a simple app. and definitely not $19.00
    10-06-09 05:49 PM
    Cmiiw, but i think i just saw app like that on mobihand FREE section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 10:35 AM
    Instead of paying for a metronome application, you can copy mp3 files to your BlackBerry and play them for a range of beats.

For free regular metronome beats at different fixed beats per minute, go to reztronics.com and click "Metronome". Note that although the page says that these are for iPods, these files should work on any mp3 player including BlackBerrys.

For free music mixes at fixed beats per minute, go to djsteveboy.com and click "Mixes".
    02-15-10 12:42 AM
    What's funny is that you can buy a whole new metronome device (software AND hardware) for much less than 19 dollars. The software should be less than 5.
    02-15-10 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD