Recently, my MeterBerry has not been refreshing when I click on the icon, for delays up to a couple hours (possibly more). It gets stuck arbitrarily and I have to close then re-open for it to show updated info.

Does anyone else have this problem, and a solution?
    01-04-10 11:16 PM
    MeterBerry isn't an app you keep open..close it out when you're done checking the stats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 11:19 PM
    Oh I see...I don't remember what I did previously but usually I just hit the back key, and with MB as an icon on my home screen I just needed to scroll over to view the rotating icon for different stats.

Thanks!
    01-04-10 11:26 PM
    Clicking an icon isn't the same as simply highlighting it. If you're closed out and the icons still don't change out, double check your preferences. The very top option is for rotating or static icons.

01-04-10 11:29 PM
    No my issue is that MB doesn't update unless I close it then restart by actually clicking into it -- highlighting is merely after the fact and irrelevant if it's going to confuse this conversation.

I could be wrong, but it seemed before as if MeterBerry would show me the most updated info every time I clicked into it (around every 5mins at least), whereas now I could leave my BB idle for three hours after charging, then clicking into the app still shows 99% battery until I close/re-open for it to show the correct 92%.

Separate question: Every time MB does its scheduled reboot, it's normal that my BIS gets logged out, right?
    01-04-10 11:37 PM
    You have 2 issues:

1. Close the app when you're not looking at the data. Don't just minimize it.

2. Make sure your preferences are set to rotate the icons as desired.

01-04-10 11:39 PM
    Yah I'll close it when I'm done, and the rotating icons is already set (but doesn't update either...which kind of renders the point of a rotating icon useless).
    01-04-10 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD