This version fixes the "broken" Reset Device functionality in the latest OS 5.0 versions for the Storm2, Bold 9700, Tour, etc.

It also automatically dismisses the "Restart Complete" prompt that appears after the device reboots.

You will need to set your Reset Mode to 3, a new option.

MeterBerry Features:

Customizable, Dynamic Home Screen Icons
    Keep tabs on your battery, memory, or device status right on your home screen.

Customizable Battery and Memory Notifications
    MeterBerry will notify you when your battery level or free memory drops below the thresholds you specify.
    Notification sounds, LED, and vibrate behavior are all customizable through the phone's standard Profiles application.

Logging
    MeterBerry keeps logs of how your battery level, free memory, signal strength, and device temperature change over time, allowing you to detect a failing battery, monitor how 3rd party applications or OS's affect your battery life, memory, or signal strength, find areas or times of the day where your signal strength drops, determine if your phone is overheating, and more.

Soft Reset (Battery Pull) Functionality
    Reset your device by simulating a battery pull any time you want.
    Or, schedule a reset to be performed automatically daily at a specific time.

Memory Recovery
    Initiate the Java garbage collector to free up application memory on-demand, when you receive a low memory notification, or hourly when your phone is idle.

Event Log Management
    View the system Event Log to troubleshoot application or operating system problems.
    Clear the event log hourly when your phone is idle to free up application memory.

Device Statistics
    MeterBerry calculates the average battery discharge rate, change in free memory since startup, time since the last reset, and more.

Small Footprint
    MeterBerry is only ~180 KB in size when installed. And its run-time footprint is even smaller.

Unparalled Support
    E-mail us at help@meterberry.com with any problems, questions, comments, or suggestions. We will answer.

Check out all the details, along with FAQs at the MeterBerry website.

Purchase MeterBerry for a steal, only $3.95!

No other program even comes close to offering MeterBerry's bang for the buck.
    05-02-10 08:44 AM
    Reserved for future use.
    05-02-10 08:46 AM
    Thanks GC!!! I see you were able to find a way to dismiss that annoying prompt! Just installed and rebooting now... I can't wait... Not the the S2 needs daily reboots but I like to have the option!
    05-02-10 09:10 AM
    Thanks for the fast update. Just downloaded and its working great on my tour with the new leaked OS 5.0.0.643. Great utility! I'd be lost without it.

Edit: Just restarted 3 times to test and its not automaticallty dismissing the "restart complete" after the device reboots. Not a big deal but its not working for me.
    Last edited by sabbotage; 05-02-10 at 09:34 AM.
    05-02-10 09:31 AM
    Thanks for the fast update. Just downloaded and its working great on my tour with the new leaked OS 5.0.0.643. Great utility! I'd be lost without it.

Edit: Just restarted 3 times to test and its not automaticallty dismissing the "restart complete" after the device reboots. Not a big deal but its not working for me.
    Please see this post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showpos...6&postcount=12
    05-02-10 09:35 AM
    Thank you! It works on Curve 8900 5.0.0.610
    05-02-10 09:37 AM
    Thanks for the link to that post. I dont have anything that pops up on the screen after reboots either, but like I said its no big deal to have to click ok on my own. As long as I start with a fresh phone every morning ill be happy
    05-02-10 09:43 AM
    This version fixes the "broken" Reset Device functionality in the latest OS 5.0 versions for the Storm2, Bold 9700, Tour, etc.
    Yes!!! It now works great on my 9700!

It also automatically dismisses the "Restart Complete" prompt that appears after the device reboots.
    This was a BIG issue with the newer OS 5 releases. Thanks!

E-mail us at help@meterberry.com with any problems, questions, comments, or suggestions. We will answer.
    I can confirm this! Marathon email sessions! They don't rest 'til they get it right. The CS is GREAT!

No other program even comes close to offering MeterBerry's bang for the buck.
    Agreed! The MOST bang for the buck, when it comes to system monitoring! A must have for anyone on OS 5.

Great work!
    05-02-10 09:47 AM
    Working perfectly on my 8530!
    05-02-10 10:59 AM
    working great on my Tour with no problems
    05-02-10 01:02 PM

Unparalled Support
    I agree

the scheduled auto reset stopped working when I upgraded my 9530 Storm 1 to the recently leaked 5.0.0.591 OS. This updated Meterberry 2.0.9 has that working again

Thanks for the update GC
    05-02-10 01:38 PM
    Nice one but we need support for 9000
    05-02-10 02:33 PM
    Nice one but we need support for 9000
    We have many 9000 users running OS 5.0 without issue. Is something in specific not working for you?
    05-02-10 02:43 PM
    So does it support 9000? I remember reading somewhere that my device was not supported! Also, mobihand site, states the same when i select Bold 9000!
    05-02-10 02:43 PM
    So does it support 9000? I remember reading somewhere that my device was not supported! Also, mobihand site, states the same when i select Bold 9000!
    MeterBerry should work fine if you have an official 5.0 release for your 9000. Let me know if you have any problems.
    05-02-10 03:23 PM
    I have the Bold 9700 from T-Mobile, and as I have posted earlier, MeterBerry will not do the auto reset. When I try to do the reset device function manually I still get the box that pops up that requests you to reboot now or reboot later, but flashes on the screen, not enough time to select any option. Should I try to uninstall, and then reinstall the previous version? I have not seen MeterBerry respond to this issue, and I don't know if it will be fixed. It kinda defeats the purpose when I have to do a manual battery pull because it does not work.
    05-12-10 07:24 AM
    I have the Bold 9700 from T-Mobile, and as I have posted earlier, MeterBerry will not do the auto reset. When I try to do the reset device function manually I still get the box that pops up that requests you to reboot now or reboot later, but flashes on the screen, not enough time to select any option. Should I try to uninstall, and then reinstall the previous version? I have not seen MeterBerry respond to this issue, and I don't know if it will be fixed. It kinda defeats the purpose when I have to do a manual battery pull because it does not work.
    It actually does work on a 9700, and if you search some of the threads about MB, you will see this has been asked about and answered several times. This is how it functions. The screen you are referring to will close itself out automatically as you stated. There is no need to try and press the reset button yourself. Then after approximately 5 seconds (maybe a bit more on some devices depending on OS version/applications installed), the restart process will begin. You need to be a bit patient & give it time to work that's all.

Hope this helps...
    05-12-10 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD