MeterBerry v1.3.9 has been released.

This version includes the much-requested capability to schedule a soft reset to occur daily at a specific time.

When a scheduled reset is about to occur, you will get a warning. If you don't want to perform the scheduled reset, press Cancel. If you do, simply ignore the warning and your phone will reboot automatically!

MeterBerry is even smart enough not to perform a scheduled reset if you're on the phone.

Note: Due to OS limitations, it is not possible to perform a scheduled reset while the phone is locked or holstered. If this occurs, MeterBerry will notify you when you unlock or remove your phone from the holster and ask if you want to reboot now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As before, MeterBerry allows you to perform a soft-reset any time you want, or when your phone's memory drops below a threshold you specify.

Also new is that there is no longer a need to press "Yes" or "REBOOT NOW" at any of the system prompts when performing an on-demand reset. Simply answer "Yes" to "Are you sure you want to reset your device" (below) and without touching another button your phone will restart.

The "Reset Device" function has also been moved from the menu to a standalone button under the Device section of MeterBerry's Status Screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget all of MeterBerry's other great features:

Customizable, Dynamic Home Screen Icons
    Keep tabs on your battery, memory, or device status right on your home screen.

Notifications
    MeterBerry will notify you when your battery level or free memory drops below the thresholds you specify.
    Notification sounds, LED, and vibrate behavior are all customizable through the phone's standard Profiles application.

Battery and Memory Logging
    MeterBerry keeps logs of how your battery level and free memory change over time, allowing you to detect a failing battery or memory leaks.

Device Statistics
    MeterBerry calculates the average battery discharge rate, change in free memory since startup, phone uptime, and more.

Check out all the details, along with FAQ and a change log at the MeterBerry website.

Purchase MeterBerry for a steal, only $3.95!

No other program even comes close to offering MeterBerry's bang for the buck.

As ALWAYS, this is a FREE upgrade to anyone who has purchased MeterBerry in the past. Simply log in to the site where you purchased MeterBerry originally and you will be able to download the new version.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 11-20-09 at 08:51 AM.
    04-08-09 07:15 PM
    Got this upgrade and everything works great!! Can't wait to see what is in store for the future!
    04-08-09 07:18 PM
    Got this upgrade and everything works great!! Can't wait to see what is in store for the future!
    You guys are quick!
    04-08-09 07:19 PM
    I like to stay on top my favorite apps
    04-08-09 07:21 PM
    I just got the update and this has became 1 of my most used apps. Now I can dump quickpull too.
    04-08-09 07:29 PM
    Wow.. this came around quick.
    Great upgrade.
    04-08-09 07:34 PM
    You guys are quick!
    Yah well getting a notification from the Crackberry Store speeds things up a bit
    04-08-09 07:35 PM
    ...and QuickPull has now been deleted from my storm. Thanks!
    04-08-09 07:37 PM
    Awesome job. Got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:54 PM
    Perfect timing - QuickPull has been real quirky on my device ever since I installed App World. Upgrade MeterBerry -> no need for QuickPull.
    04-08-09 08:06 PM
    Meterberry is frickin' sweet. Downloaded the update as soon as I got the email. Awesome app...thanks.

Deleted quickpull as soon as meterberry update was installed.
    04-08-09 08:11 PM
    Awesome work! Good Job!

Installed Phone will reset 10 minutes after alarm goes off!
    04-08-09 08:15 PM
    Sounds so good I just bought it! Bye bye QuickPull!

04-08-09 09:14 PM
    Sounds so good I just bought it! Bye bye QuickPull!

Me too... I've been thinking about buying for days now and this was just too good! Bye bye QuickPull!!!

I do have 2 "minor" things I would like to see in future updates if you take suggestions

1. I would like a Memory Discharge Rate like the battery one if it's possible.

and

2. Could you move the (25%) to the left of the numbers instead of the right. That way the numbers would line up.

*Please Note - #2 is my CDO kicking in... (It's a little like OCD but the letters are in Alphabetical order LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!)
    Last edited by Robert Calhoun; 04-08-09 at 09:53 PM.
    04-08-09 09:44 PM
    Note: Due to OS limitations, it is not possible to perform a scheduled reset while the phone is locked or holstered. If this occurs, MeterBerry will notify you when you unlock or remove your phone from the holster and ask if you want to reboot now.
    Does this include being plugged into a wall charger? Its not in a holster, and its not locked (its showing a clock), if I bump the screen it closes the clock and shows me the home page.

Reason I ask - I want it to reboot early (I have it set for 4:45am) while its plugged in charging.

Thanks for the update, quickpull never worked right for me anyway
    04-08-09 09:48 PM
    Does this include being plugged into a wall charger? Its not in a holster, and its not locked (its showing a clock), if I bump the screen it closes the clock and shows me the home page.

Reason I ask - I want it to reboot early (I have it set for 4:45am) while its plugged in charging.

Thanks for the update, quickpull never worked right for me anyway
    No, if your phone is plugged into the charger the reboot should still work. As long as it's not locked with the lock key, or in a holster, it will work.
    04-08-09 09:56 PM
    Great, thanks!
    04-08-09 10:00 PM
    Downloaded the update. This is a great program. One of my most used now. I would have bought it at twice the price
    04-08-09 10:15 PM
    Definately the best app I have. I wish Verizon worked at the pace you do to keep things upgraded and running well
    04-08-09 10:29 PM
    This is so much and yet costs so little. I am a geek on watching what the Storm does and this little program has been all its supposed to be. It even gets better! Thanks GC ...
    04-08-09 11:26 PM
    Would it possible to add the capability to rotate the icon at 5secs? I'm impatient and would rather have it change more quickly, or would that be too detrimental to performance?

04-08-09 11:40 PM
    Would it possible to add the capability to rotate the icon at 5secs? I'm impatient and would rather have it change more quickly, or would that be too detrimental to performance?

+1
    5 seconds would be great!
    04-08-09 11:55 PM
    Great update to Meterberry! I just have some questions, I have my soft reset scheduled for early in the A.M., while I am sleeping, do I have to select Reboot Now when MeterBerry gets to the 1 of 5 warning screen during the reboot process or will the phone just reboot if there is no user input after a specific amount of time? If I do have to select Reboot Now for the reboot to continue, is there a way to over ride that specific part in maybe a new update?
    04-09-09 04:12 AM
    Anyone been able to download the upgrade from CB Store yet?

I am only seeing v1.09 on the download page.
    04-09-09 04:33 AM
    Anyone been able to download the upgrade from CB Store yet?

I am only seeing v1.09 on the download page.
    Log into your CB App. Store account and it will show you a list of all your purchased apps. The update of MeterBerry is 1.3.9-Hope this helps!

If you did not purchase it yet, get on the ball! Then you should be able to update the app. once it is downloaded through the CB App. Store!
    04-09-09 04:43 AM
120 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD