I have a question. Does any one if there is a difference in the "Reset Device" feature in Meterberry and what Quick Pull does?
    03-12-10 11:19 AM
    There is no difference, both applications "simulate" a battery pull...
    03-12-10 11:36 AM
    No it's the same, but meterberry will menage battery and memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 11:40 AM
    They perform the same "simulated battery pull" task, but MeterBerry offers multiple other tasks as well. It's my preferred app.
    03-12-10 12:06 PM
    I'd really like to see a free trial for Meterberry. Yes it has great reviews, but I've also heard of it being a memory hog and draining the battery quickly.
    03-12-10 12:19 PM
    I'd really like to see a free trial for Meterberry. Yes it has great reviews, but I've also heard of it being a memory hog and draining the battery quickly.
    I haven't seen any of that with meterberry.
    03-12-10 12:43 PM
    +1. No memory hogging at all, maybe a slight battery drain compared to before, but I change OS' so often, it's impossible to nail it down to MeterBerry.
    03-12-10 01:09 PM
    I like quick pull its quick and easy
    03-12-10 02:23 PM
    +1. No memory hogging at all, maybe a slight battery drain compared to before, but I change OS' so often, it's impossible to nail it down to MeterBerry.
    +2 I have both and since I have bought Meterberry I have never looked back......... I have never had any of the above issues either....
    03-12-10 02:26 PM
    Have quickpull pro and happy with it until the recent OS 5 releases. Well known OS related bug that requires extra step in reboot. Meterberry looks like more bang for the buck, but does Meterberry experience the same recent OS 5 (508) issues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD