Thanks! Got it to work.
    04-22-09 02:18 PM
    Just an FYI, I updated the MeterBerry FAQ with a lot of questions.

If you can't find your answer there, just e-mail us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
    04-23-09 12:41 PM
    Giant Cashew wrote: - "Fixed problem that appeared in v1.3.11 that could cause slightly increased battery consumption under rare circumstances."

-----

Hi Giant,

I was one of the rare circumstances. lol
    MeterBerry 1.3.11 doubled (at least) the battery consumption of my Storm, but the new version is fantastic, espec. in connection with .131 FW. This FW is very energy efficient.
    Thanks a lot for updating!
    04-23-09 02:18 PM
    Giant Cashew wrote: - "Fixed problem that appeared in v1.3.11 that could cause slightly increased battery consumption under rare circumstances."

-----

Hi Giant,

I was one of the rare circumstances. lol
    MeterBerry 1.3.11 doubled (at least) the battery consumption of my Storm, but the new version is fantastic, espec. in connection with .131 FW. This FW is very energy efficient.
    Thanks a lot for updating!
    Glad to hear it.

Yes, there was a problem that appeared in v1.3.11 that affected some people's battery consumption. Luckly we were able to identity and fix it quickly.
    04-23-09 02:30 PM
    Great app. I find myself eyeing that icon as much as I press F5 on CrackBerry!

I made a suggestion before, but it got lost in a whirlwind of posts..

How about being able to show battery level on the icon in terms of time remaining?
    04-23-09 08:50 PM
    Great app. I find myself eyeing that icon as much as I press F5 on CrackBerry!

I made a suggestion before, but it got lost in a whirlwind of posts..

How about being able to show battery level on the icon in terms of time remaining?
    I actually did see your original suggestion and noted it. Thanks!
    04-23-09 09:09 PM
    Just an FYI, I updated the MeterBerry FAQ with a lot of questions.

If you can't find your answer there, just e-mail us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
    Wow, what a great FAQ page! Thanks you giant nut!
    04-23-09 10:36 PM
    Hey Giant,
    This is only a partial tongue in cheek request
    It would be nice to have a meter that shows how long the partulur OS has been installed. Seems I change mine about once a week. This may help me overcome my craveing to upgrade.
    Thanks
    04-25-09 07:50 PM
    Just installed the update. Thanks for giving us free updates!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 02:15 PM
    I just wanted to let you know that after seeing some posts about Storm applications working on Bold with 5.0.0.90 OS
    installed, i have bited the bullet and purchase your app.
    And guess what? It works a treat!
    Icons are great and not owersized. OS 5 have resolved home
    screen update bug, so it is treat for eyes.
    Only thing that it is not working is soft reset. I have set all permissions as you posted on your site but i always get error
    code 4.
    It seems that OS 5 does have some different approach to protect itself ;=)

Will post further if i find a way to soft reset my device.
    04-28-09 08:25 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD