What BES error message??? Your post is the first time anyone has mentioned that. If you are having any problems please report them to [email protected]. I can't fix anything I don't know about.
    When the phone boots, there is an information message, "Note: Declining the requested permission changes will result in reduced functionality. However, if you are a BES user this may be unavoidable due to your IT policy blocking the requested permissions." Meterberry does not say what permissions it's requesting, nor does it say what permissions are being declined. I am running with a BES, but almost all permissions are granted, so it's not clear what permissions are supposedly being declined or what reduced functionality will result. The only permission that's not allowed on my phone is recording, which is set to prompt.
    04-03-13 10:59 AM
    When the phone boots, there is an information message, "Note: Declining the requested permission changes will result in reduced functionality. However, if you are a BES user this may be unavoidable due to your IT policy blocking the requested permissions." Meterberry does not say what permissions it's requesting, nor does it say what permissions are being declined. I am running with a BES, but almost all permissions are granted, so it's not clear what permissions are supposedly being declined or what reduced functionality will result. The only permission that's not allowed on my phone is recording, which is set to prompt.
    MeterBe needs the following permissions:

Phone
    Cross Application Communication
    Device Settings
    Application Management
    Input Simulation
    Files

Can you check the configured permissions for MeterBe in your phone's settings? Can you set them all to "Allow"? Something must be being denied from your BES policy.
    04-03-13 01:37 PM
    MeterBe needs the following permissions:

Phone
    Cross Application Communication
    Device Settings
    Application Management
    Input Simulation
    Files

Can you check the configured permissions for MeterBe in your phone's settings? Can you set them all to "Allow"? Something must be being denied from your BES policy.
    I checked again. Not sure why, but I'm seeing a few additional permissions that are not enabled. It looks like input simulation is the problem. That permission is denied and I can't override it. Why is it required? What "reduced functionality" results if it is not permitted?
    04-03-13 02:26 PM
    I checked again. Not sure why, but I'm seeing a few additional permissions that are not enabled. It looks like input simulation is the problem. That permission is denied and I can't override it. Why is it required? What "reduced functionality" results if it is not permitted?
    Input Simulation is needed to perform automatic device resets. Depending on your phone / OS, device resets may not work if that permission is disabled by your BES policy. In the next release, I will look into adding a "don't mention this again" checkbox to that error message so you don't see it every time.
    bmercer94 and bimmerdriver like this.
    04-03-13 02:36 PM
    Glad to see you back here Giant Cashew, Looking forward to getting MeterBerry for BB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-03-13 05:26 PM
    still cant download it
    04-04-13 01:23 AM
    v2.6.2 is now up in App World, it should fix the download problem.
    BullGuard8, DaFoxGrey and jeff103 like this.
    04-05-13 06:34 AM
    v2.6.2 is now up in App World, it should fix the download problem.
    yes indeed now I downloaded it just fine! thanks a lot bro
    04-05-13 06:51 AM
    It's not showing up for my z10 with att and when I click on direct link it says not available for this device

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:35 AM
    It's not showing up for my z10 with att and when I click on direct link it says not available for this device

Posted via CB10
    BB10 version is in the works:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/#post8206806
    04-05-13 08:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's for legacy devices