08-25-09 10:52 PM
56 123
tools
    Is there ever going to be a fix for the reset on 5.0?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thats what I am wondering.
    08-03-09 01:42 PM
    See if you can bring up the Event Log manually.

From the home screen, press the Blackberry key and select Show Keyboard. Hold down the !?123 key to lock into numerical entry mode. Then press the following sequence of keys:

"
    /
    "
    /

The Event Log should appear.

If that doesn't work, your Event Log was probably removed from your hybrid. If it does work, and doesn't from MeterBerry, there is probably some bug in the hybrid. The Event Log button in MeterBerry just calls an API function to show the Event Log, that's it.
    Event log doesn't show up using the keyboard. I'm going to pull a fresh install of .151 and see if perhaps something was fat fingered on the Shrink. Only items to be removed were language files, most of the IM apps, help files, VZN, etc. Nothing too radical with what was removed. Thanks for your response.
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-03-09 at 02:07 PM.
    08-03-09 01:51 PM
    Great program by the way. Bought it last night. I can confirm it does not eat battery life or memory. Woke up to the battery being at 97 percent and memory only down .5mb since I put it on my night stand before bed.
    08-03-09 02:01 PM
    Will this ever be available for the Bold, or just the Storm??
    08-17-09 10:42 PM
    Brought this App today, has to be the best APP I've brought.

I placed the icon on my home screen to get the max benefit from it. Also, means that I've probably really monitored my memory for the first time since day one - November 21st.

My storm has been in-active but on for almost 4 hours and my memory has decreased by over 8 MBs.

This loss appears to occur within the first 30 minutes after a re-start.

Any issues I should be concerned about or is it just the Storm being a Storm?

Thanks for a great APP.
    08-25-09 10:44 PM
    I love the alerts and detail information.
    08-25-09 10:52 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD