I've been noticing with any hybrid I've tried that the per hour % is always almost 2 times less then wat it would show if I added battery usage from the log file manually for any hour

Is this a bug?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:38 PM
    You can't complain about any application while using a hybrid.

Hybrids are a bunch of Beta OS's cut up and blended together. The actual beta OS's are unstable enough, but when you start cutting them up and mixing and matching you will run into a lot of issues. I don't care what anyone says, as a developer I've had so many issues with users using hybrids OS's. I'm sure this is no different. I've never noticed any problems with meterberry.
    05-19-09 12:51 PM
    Can you provide screenshots of the battery log and the status screen showing the battery discharge rate?
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 05-19-09 at 01:14 PM.
    05-19-09 01:11 PM
    I've had no problem with meterberry. I'm running .132/.141 hybrid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:16 PM
    Can you provide screenshots of the battery log and the status screen showing the battery discharge rate?
    I will as soon as I know which free apps to capture image shot and or wait till I get home and get ghetto by taking a pic with a camera of the screen

dmglakewood
    I've tried it with BBC's V5.1 with lyri's 5.0 files. BBC's original V5..
    .132 and .141 stock ( leaked )
    I will test that theory out later on and switch to the official released .122 for Telus and see if it does the same as well later
    05-19-09 01:39 PM
    I will as soon as I know which free apps to capture image shot and or wait till I get home and get ghetto by taking a pic with a camera of the screen

dmglakewood
    I will test that theory out later on and switch to the official released .122 for Telus and see if it does the same as well later
    CaptureIt is free and takes screenshots. After you install it just press the Blackberry key and select CaptureIt. It will save a screenshot to your media card.

http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

I wouldn't bother swapping OSs until you post the screenshots. You may just be misunderstanding how the discharge rate is calculated.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 05-19-09 at 01:48 PM.
    05-19-09 01:46 PM

dmglakewood
    I'm not saying that the OS is the issue, I'm just saying that the hybrids have been causing a lot of issues with other apps. It was just more of a heads up rather then a definite solution =)
    05-19-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD