I just brought MeterBerry because so many users on Crackberry happy with that application. Most of you guys have ALL three information icons on your OS6 notification area... such as:
    -battery
    -memory
    -temperate

For some reason, I can't find a way to make that work... how can I get all three icons on the notification area? (I don't want to rotate them, I want all of them showing at the same time.)

Please help!

For example, this user at http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/po...ndex1569.html:

See he/she has temperature and memory display on home screen. I can't do that and I only get an option to have only ONE item such as just the battery. Please help.
    04-26-11 12:12 PM
    Also I get Error Code 5, when I try to reset my device using this application. I have allowed everything, but yet, it won't work. Why?
    04-26-11 12:30 PM
    The temperature display is from a weather application. It's probably BeWeather. You can not have all three icons displayed at once. Your only option is to rotate.
    mssca likes this.
    04-26-11 12:32 PM
    The temperature display is from a weather application. It's probably BeWeather. You can not have all three icons displayed at once. Your only option is to rotate.
    But, some people seems to have all three icons on their tray... so, how do you do that?
    04-26-11 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD