When I set MeterBerry to reboot my phone at a set time it won't complete the reboot if I have the keyboard locked, for example when I hold the lock button up on top it won't reboot.

However when I don't lock it the reboot feature works.

Is there a fix for this?

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-27-11 12:55 PM
    From MeterBerry™ for BlackBerry® Smartphones

Q: Why can't MeterBerry perform a scheduled reset when the phone is locked, holstered, or off?

A: Due to operating system limitations, a scheduled reset cannot be performed while the phone is locked or holstered. Currently, MeterBerry does not support scheduled resets when the phone is off, but this feature may be added in the future.
    12-27-11 02:10 PM
    Thanks

7.1 BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-27-11 10:30 PM
    Use deReset, it is available in Appworld, it has an option to unlock your phone, works flawlessly and it has a generous trial Buy deReset - The Effective Device Reset App - Download deReset - The Effective Device Reset App - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    12-28-11 08:02 PM
    QuickLaunch 4 will reboot your phone if locked.
    12-29-11 01:31 PM
    QuickLaunch 4 will reboot your phone if locked.

This isn't working for me. It only restarts when my phone is unlocked.

I read the FAQ and followed the reboot directions.

Is this a bug?

I have a 9930 on .374.

Thanks

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk of course.
    01-01-12 04:47 AM
    This isn't working for me. It only restarts when my phone is unlocked.

I read the FAQ and followed the reboot directions.

Is this a bug?

I have a 9930 on .374.

Thanks

BlackBerry Bold� 9930 using Tapatalk of course.
    U need the newer release which is V4.2. He has submitted it to app world but due to the holiday it hasn't been released yet. There is a link to the OTA on page 33 of the address below. Good luck and Happy New Year.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/quicklaunch-4-0-released-os7-devices-678619/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-12 12:28 PM
    U need the newer release which is V4.2. He has submitted it to app world but due to the holiday it hasn't been released yet. There is a link to the OTA on page 33 of the address below. Good luck and Happy New Year.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...evices-678619/

Thanks for the reply, but have just got done doing this and it doesn't work. When I use the lock button up top and have set QL to reboot my device at a certain time it doesn't until I unlock it.

Perhaps this new version is for password locked devices. I don't use a password.

I just use the lock button up top.

Thanks again.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk of course.
    01-01-12 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but have just got done doing this and it doesn't work. When I use the lock button up top and have set QL to reboot my device at a certain time it doesn't until I unlock it.

Perhaps this new version is for password locked devices. I don't use a password.

I just use the lock button up top.

Thanks again.

BlackBerry Bold� 9930 using Tapatalk of course.
    Sorry about tht. I see wht u mean now. The app itself is a great one for the BB b ut maybe email the developer and he can put it in for u. He seems to hve great customer care. Good luck to u. Hope u get wht u need.

01-01-12 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD