I have BatteryEx paid version, and I like it..however I was wondering how Meterberry compares and do people use both or just one or the other?

Thanks
    03-20-11 03:11 PM
    I have BatteryEx paid version, and I like it..however I was wondering how Meterberry compares and do people use both or just one or the other?

Thanks
    Hi Bren! Personally I only use the paid version of BatteryEx. For me it is a simple app that gives me just the amount of information I need....plus I love personalizing with the skins And the ocd side of me loves pushing that little fugly gray icon to free up memory, lol!!

Take a look at MeterBerry on MobiHand....the screenshots are definitely more in-depth and provide a lot more information. For me it is too much to worry about as I haven't been troubled with memory leaks or anything of that nature!
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-20-11 03:33 PM
    I use MeterBerry and happy with it (as mentioned by TJC70 it gives lots details, helping w memory & reseting device).. but I still wonder if I need BatteryEx as it can auto shut down radio power etc to save battery. Niot sure if MeteberBerry has this function.

Can anyone give comment on this particular matter?
    03-20-11 10:47 PM
    I had both but dropped Meterberry once QuickLaunch worked for scheduled resets. I know I can't prove it but I think MB was a memory hog instead of a saver.

^ I don't recall MB having that feature.
    03-21-11 07:04 AM
    I had both but dropped Meterberry once QuickLaunch worked for scheduled resets. I know I can't prove it but I think MB was a memory hog instead of a saver.

^ I don't recall MB having that feature.
    mmm I'll open my eyes about MB..
    03-21-11 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD